02 | temptations

March 5, 2017

ATLANTA, Georgia- home to the Elliott family and heart of their fanbase. Majority of fans were adorned with their last name; shirts, jackets, lanyards, hats. It was as if the universe had heard of the attraction between two young adults and wanted to strengthen the pull. Vivienne had yet to see the handsome driver due to their conflicting work schedules, but she wasn't worried.

Walking around the speedway she blended in with the average citizen; a black long-sleeve and white skinny jeans. A pair of aviators covered her green eyes and she was thankful as she spotted a familiar face. Sitting along pitwall Vivienne observed the driver's interactions with fans and friends. He was polite in signing everything they held as well as offering photos.

As the last fan left he began his journey to his car that was parked directly in front of where she sat. Reaching for his arm she watched as his alarmed expression resulted in a curious, "Excuse me?" Chase instantly recognized the mischievous smile that adorned the girl's red stained lips. "Hey there, cowboy." The mocking southern accent caused him to laugh.

Stepping closer as a crew member hauled a pitbox by he felt her grip tighten on his bicep. An eyebrow raised at the action only told her she could carry on with her casual touches. "Shouldn't I know your name?" he drawled. Nonchalantly she shrugged her shoulder as her hand traveled down to his belt. A finger traced the cursive of his name as her bottom lip rested between her teeth.

Chase's mind was consumed by the idea of her hands roaming his body; the contact burned through his firesuit. Grabbing her fingers he brought them to his mouth for a tender kiss yet his eyes displayed otherwise. "Vivienne." Of course. Her name was that of innocence but the seduction she contained was offensive.

"Sit in my box tonight." It was more a demand than an invite and the girl rolled her eyes. Men were so quick to claim a woman when they expressed the slightest interest. As he began walking toward his car she strolled behind looking over the royal blue paint scheme. Her fingers lightly dragged across the hood until a hand roughly pulled them away.

"Please don't touch-" yet she tugged back from the crew member and raised an eyebrow. "Is this how your men treat guests?" Vivienne scolded. She noticed the infamous Bill Elliott standing by his son only to excuse himself from their conversation. Clearing his throat he stuck his hand out, "Hi sweetheart. A friend of Clyde's?" Internally she laughed at the young man's real name but nodded and shook his father's hand.

Gently she was guided away from the front of the car to the side where his family stood. Introducing herself to Chase's mother she smirked at the surprise that adorned his face. Cindy Elliott could tell the girl was someone her son needed- independent, rational, and honest. As pre-race ceremonies began Vivienne stood along his right side; she felt his hand slide to rest along her lower back.

Her face remained neutral but her mind spiraled at the feeling of his large hand. Shuffling her feet as the national anthem finished she quickly pulled him close as if they were hugging. "Take me on a date first." Chase's smug smile caused the young woman to bite her lip at the suggestion. So far he was melting right in the palm of her hand yet she yearned for more.

His parents embraced their son before leaving to watch from the suites. As he strapped into his belts she leaned into the window to playfully grab his helmet. Inspecting the intricate paintings along the smooth surface her fingers swirled in a provocative manner. She knew distracting the man from his work duties was wrong but it would prove his mental strengths if he could carry on.

Carefully setting it onto his lap her hand brushed along his firesuit as she leaned back. Instantly his eyes flashed to her neutral expression; she was nothing but trouble. "Careful there, darling." The Georgian drawl only added to her frustration and he knew. Glancing at him through her lashes the sparkle in her eyes caused him to shuffle in his seat.

"Good luck, Clyde." was the last he heard from her sultry lips before the window net was attached. The amount of sensuality she possessed was dangerous but Chase was willing to risk it to have her. He knew that in their line of work other men would admire her body as he had; he was ready to be selfish.