05 | body speak

May 18, 2017

TWO days before the double-header at Charlotte Motor Speedway and drivers had yet to feel anxiety about the possibility of winning a million dollars. It was just another weekend race in their schedule that happened to revolve around a large payout. They were paid generously throughout the year that their lavish lifestyle often came with disregard for steep numbers- cars, mansions, clothes, food.

The difference between Vivienne and Chase was one had the option to continue living at home while the other sacrificed everything. She knew it was part of the job, but she couldn't help and miss home sometimes. The crisp smell of harvest in the summer breeze or vast pine trees backed by mountain sunsets. Northern California was heaven.

Yet here in her new home she couldn't deny how much she enjoyed Charlotte; the area wasn't exact but it filled her heart just enough. The city had brought more than just comfort- infatuation. It had came in the form of a tall, dark, and smooth-talking Georgian. From his tender eyes to his mysterious persona she was enticed by it all.

As she walked down the hallway she stopped at the cracked door. The figure that was sleeping in her guest bedroom was restless; his toned arms and bare chest caught her attention. Quietly entering the room she ambled toward his body only to gently shake his shoulder. "Chase, hey." She whispered. He groaned at the persistent shaking.

The sight in front of him was one he wanted to remember for the rest of his life- a large t-shirt and long, tan legs. She sat on the edge of the mattress with them bent underneath causing the fabric she wore to rise and expose the band of her underwear. The thin white strap had caused his eyes to dilate. "Are you oka-"

"Come 'ere." He demanded but didn't give her a chance to decide as he pulled her body to rest atop of his. Vivienne heard the moan that echoed in his throat as her weight applied pressure to his lap. Gently tugging his chin upward she leaned down to brush her lips against his. "Dreaming about me?" She teased.

Chase hissed as her fingers scraped down his abdomen and stilled at his waistband. Her hips flexed forward as his hands kneaded at the newly exposed area. "I'm living my dream." As she went to reply his hand roughly slapped into the sensitive skin he had just been touching. He watched as her mouth fell open and a flurry of sinful words escaped.

Mirroring her teasing look from before he watched as his touch unraveled her innocence; her back arched at the new contact. Pulling his neck forward their lips met in a heated exchange for dominance. The hand that sat in his waistband attempted to push the clothing away. Leaning back to remove everything she listened as Chase whimpered at the loss of her lips.

The need was instantly replaced as their bodies consumed one another. His hands gripped her hips so tightly that the feeling alone had her moaning. "Oh shit." Through her own satisfaction she watched as he struggled to control himself. Vivienne guided his left hand to cup her exposed breast; her breathing staggered as he pinched and pulled.

They could feel every part of each other as they connected beyond words. A flush covered both their bodies in the dim lighting of his room. "Oh my god." She gasped as his large hand gently reached around her throat. Never would she have thought he'd be the type to do this but secretly it was her favorite. The pressure from his fingertips only furthered the sensation that she tried to fight.

The hold he had on her waist worked to increase their pace as her eyes fluttered. Her body tensed as he forced her forward at a new angle. "Vivienne." Jerking his head back by his hair she covered his neck in wet kisses as she listened to him curse. His rough hands roaming her body only pushed the electric feeling closer to the edge.

"You like that?" She whispered in his ear. Chase struggled to respond as her lips trailed his jawline back to his mouth. Those mischievous green eyes stared at him with so much sensuality that it was offensive. Slipping his hand between them he watched as Vivienne stilled at his aggressive touch to such a delicate area.

Pushing away the hair that stuck to his forehead she smirked at his exhausted character. Quietly admiring the glow of his skin she dragged a finger up his chest. She laughed as he grunted at the sting and snatched her hand forward. Leaving a delicate kiss to her inner wrist he chuckled, "You're so beautiful, you know that?"