03 | teenage fever

April 2, 2017

"Don't worry, I won't tell your boss." The rumble of the Ford's engine fell silent to his ears as he settled into the passenger seat. She had drove to the airport awaiting his arrival from Virginia after witnessing the cruel race finish on tv. Steering away from the busy building she gazed at his frustrated expression only to chuckle. What happened was wrong yet she couldn't help but smile at his childlike behavior.

Sliding a hand over his thigh she squeezed the tense muscles. A quiet gasp escaped his parted lips as the burning sensation on his skin returned. Gently removing her fingers he intertwined them with his own; they were as soft as he had imagined. "You know I don't live in Carolina, right?" The slight concern he spoke caused her to eyes to roll. "You know I said not to worry, right?"

Vivienne saw his face furrow in confusion as she pulled into the driveway of a home that didn't belong to a teammate or friend of his. She sighed before turning to look directly into the mahogany-colored eyes she secretly adored. "I'm offering for you to stay here tonight because I know everyone will ask questions." His mind was surprised at the genuine tone after everything that had happened between them so far.

Leaning over the center console he whispered, "Only tonight?" The proximity of their faces became apparent as her lips brushed against his. Just as the sensation came it left along with her presence. Groaning at her teasing response he quickly followed the path into her home. She had disappeared into the hallway leaving him feeling vulnerable in a new environment.

Chase could feel himself slowly losing self-control every time he was reintroduced to her aura. Tugging at his jeans as they became uncomfortable he heard her footsteps; now was not the time for this to be happening. As he cursed himself under his breath Vivienne approached with a bottle of wine. She could sense something was wrong at his rigid stature and cleared her throat.

His face flushed as her eyebrow raised, "You okay?" The smug smile held the answer yet she wanted confirmation. Setting herself next to his body she watched as he jumped at her touch. Her expression remained the same as he openly battled with his sexual frustration. Not only was her body intoxicating but the mix of vanilla and cinnamon radiating from her skin consumed him.

"You're drivin' me wild." Suddenly he had pulled her closer and like before their proximity was intimate. She could feel his legs flex underneath her weight as he attempted to relax; gasping at the new feeling. His thumb slid over her bottom lip yet was pulled into her mouth as she batted her lashes innocently. As she sucked at his finger his eyes faltered at the suggestion.

Gently pecking his fingertip Chase whimpered as she nudged their noses. "Do you kiss on the first date?" she whispered. Nodding in disagreement she shrugged and removed herself from his lap. Watching as her figure vanished into the kitchen he finally released the breath he had been holding. He wanted nothing more than to captivate her curves but knew better than to expect so much in such little timing.

Vivienne was casually washing dishes when his large hands slipped around her waist to sit in the band of her shorts. Reclining into the embrace she sighed at the smell of his cologne; her mind stuttered as his breath fanned along her jawline. Rubbing delicate circles into her hips a quiet moan echoed through the room. The tilt of her neck allowed him to caress the skin while observing her breathless state.

Her fingers ran through his dark hair as he continued to tease the sensitive area. "Chase. Chase, stop." The pleas that were once lustful turned to platonic demands. Shifting in his arms to tenderly cup his face she contained a small smile. Curiously gazing at the hypnotizing green eyes he loved from Daytona he mirrored the expression. "You're too damn beautiful to resist." His accent was heavier in his salacious condition.

Twisting a strand of his hair around her finger she rolled her eyes. She could tell he was exhausted from the aggravating race he had participated in and tilted her head toward the hall. Guiding him by his hand she opened the guestroom's door for him to view his bag patiently waiting on the large mattress. As she stood on her toes she whispered, "You should get in fights more often."