the makers of valentine's day

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

Light footsteps echoed in the hallway as two boys walked up to Renjun, who was leaning on the same door frame as earlier. Mark's face was red when they stopped as he hunched over and tried to gasped for air. Donghyuck on the other hand was completely fine. His hair wasn't tousled and he still had his gorgeous face on (as Mark would say).

"Where did you come from looking like..that?" Renjun asked, eyeing Mark in disgust. Mark glared at the younger before finally standing up, his heaving chest finally stopping.

"I came from the other side of this hallway but I had to go get my computer back from the lab, which you know was on the other side of the campus." Renjun sighed, feeling as if the senior was a grade below his.

"You should have gotten it during lunch you know." Donghyuck counters, wanting to get a tease out of the older. Mark rolls his eyes, feeling a light groan at the back of his throat before he downed it again, not wanting to shout at the two.

"Whatever. What do we do now?"

Renjun smiles, looking out of the window to see the chem lab opposite of the classroom. Donghyuck and Mark follow his gaze, seeing the dimly lighted window.

"We wait."

❁ ❁ ❁

short chapter sorry