fanboys

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

Music blasted in the chinese boy's room, a familiar sound of Wendy's voice singing through the speakers. His blond hair flopped up and down as he screamed the lyrics, jumping on his bed while doing so. The floor below was filled with muffled sounds of dolphin-like screams and the squeaking of the wooden floor. Some of the maids rolled their eyes, not wanting to try and cover up the fact that the floor was breaking again.

Chenle's eyes widened as he heard the familiar chorus before jumping down on the floor, the room shaking as he screamed, "Go go airplane beongaecheoreom narara kauai pado sok nareul deonjeo beorige," Clasping his hands together, he does the shark fin dance but with intense power, almost bumping into his door as it swung widely.

Stumbling backwards, his foot hits the edge of the bed, causing him to his as he falls down on the floor, holding his toe for dear life. 'So embarrassing,' he thinks before spinning his head towards the intruder, thinking of the worst only to see a familiar flop of silver blond hair. He smiles warmly, not expecting a visit from him.

Both look at each other, the next iconic part of the song playing. Immediately standing up despite his previous injury, both stretch their arms out, shrieking the lyrics.

"BA-BA NA NA, BA-BA BA NA NA NA NA!" Jisung giggles, seeing his best friend exaggerate the dance moves, doing each movement intensely as if he was fighting someone. Chenle looks back at Jisung, his face completely still before bursting out into laughter, seeing the boy also doing the dance moves the same way.

Not seeing it coming, Chenle lets out a high pitched laugh as his body was pushed onto the bed, his sides being tickled by the one and only Jisung Park.

"Stop! St—haha!!" Chenle screams, trying to fight off the boy's large hands, but it won't do, as Jisung climbs on top of him, chenle's body caught in between Jisung's legs.

"Not until you apologize for bringing it up!" Jisung said, a bit of playfulness in his voice as he kept attacking Chenle's sides, not giving any mercy.

"Okay okay! I apologize!" Chenle's screams, echoing throughout the house. Jisung smirks, feeling like he was the one in control this time despite being the younger one, before letting go off Chenle. The older boy looks back up at Jisung, glaring a bit before looking at their position. He blushes a little, realizing this is not the kind of sight you would be greeted by a pair of friends, before pushing Jisung off of him, a bit too aggressively.

Jisung's back hits the bed, his poor back feeling the pain despite the bed's purpose for comfort. Glaring back at Chenle, he clicks his tongue, wanting to let his mouth run off before thinking otherwise, resorting to keeping his mouth clamped shut.

Not long after, Chenle stands up from the bed, his cheeks still dusted a bit rosy, Jisung's eyes following suit. Both not saying a word, Chenle pulls out his laptop from the drawer, along with a usb. 'Ahh..' Jisung thinks before flopping his body on the bed, his stomach layer down flat. Pushing the laptop on the bed, Chenle climbs over Jisung and lays on his stomach, inserting the usb before clicking onto the file that said 'Anime'. Jisung laughed, causing Chenle to glare at him before the clicking on the video, a familiar intro playing.

❁ ❁ ❁

fillller