Prologue

The Moon Goddess is dying.

Jaiyana, The Goddess of the Moon, had known that she was sick for a few months before she told anyone.

She had been visiting the human world frequently, trying to see if anyone could figure out what was wrong and if they could cure it before she dies.

When she was able to meet with one of the most powerful witches, Valda, she was told that her sickness was one that was not curable.

Broken and upset, she calls a meeting when she gets back to her home and explains to everyone that she is dying and that there is no way to help her.

Her people were completely shocked, angry even, at her announcement.

Her warriors, the Lycans, started to travel to every world, and to every possible person and or creature that may be able to help.

While they were busy trying to find the cure, Jaiyana began her search for another being that she could teach to take over her role as The Moon Goddess.

Only Gheorgie, her first in command and the Alpha of the Lycans, and Valda knew what she was up to.

She was told by Valda that she only had a year, give or take a few months, before she breathes her last breaths.

Jaiyana is determined to find a young soul that is the right amount of everything so that she knows her people are going to be okay and taken care of when she isn't able to care for them anymore.