Chapter Thirty-Two

"Asher!" Valda screeches, slamming her legs on the bed.

The woman had been screaming ever since she found out that the ropes the two of them were tied with had a spell lock on them, not allowing any magic through but the one who used the spell to lock them.

"Get in here and untie me, you overgrown man child!"

"Valda, if you keep this up we are going to shove something into your mouth." Barrett tells her with a completely straight face after he opens the bedroom door.

"Of course he sends you in here! Asher get in here and face me like a man!" Valda's face is red with anger as she glares behind Barrett.

"Why would I do that?" Asher asks as he pops up from behind Barrett, looking into the room at the two women that were tied to the bed over Barrett's shoulder.

"Ahm, Asher, can I use the outhouse?" Luna interrupts, crossing her ankles, hoping that he would let her.

"Barrett, go untie her." Asher pushes the elf into the room, a small smile on his face while his eyes seemed as if they were dancing.

Barrett turns to glare at the lion after he corrects his footing so that he wouldn't face plant onto the wood floor but ends up doing as he was told, which was something he was used to.

"Untie me, Barrett." Valda commands, her eyes narrowing on the man as he walks over to Luna's side of the bed.

Without answering her, or showing any trace that her cold eyes made him nervous, Barrett unties Luna and then makes his way out of the room, slamming his shoulder into Asher's on the way out, angry that he had told him what to do.

"Ow." Asher laughs as he rubs his shoulder, thinking Barrett was just messing around.

"Luna." Valda's voice was low as she turns her attention onto the woman that was now standing on her side of the bed, stretching.

"I'm sorry, Valda." Luna smiles and then hurries out of the room just as Valda's face contorts and becomes red again.

"Why did I agree to this!" Valda screeches and slams her legs onto the bed again as Asher closes the door, a playful smile on his face as he leads Luna towards a door that was at the back of the cabin.

"She isn't going to be very much fun to be around once this is all over." Asher mumbles, opening the door and checking all around before he stands back and motions for Luna to go first.

"Nope." Luna shakes her head popping the p as she makes her way outside.

"I really hope they aren't coming close together." Asher says to himself more than to Luna as he pushed the door back towards the cabin, leaving it cracked, before making sure to check around both sides of the cabin before linking his arm with Luna's and walking further away, towards the outhouse.

"I am surprised that a group hasn't come yet." Luna looks around as well, slowing down a bit as her ankle begins to ache from not being used.

"I should have made you go in a bucket." Asher declares, his nerves raising as he hopes that they wouldn't be caught out here.

"I would have hit you if you told me to do that." Luna lightly hits Asher's arm, her lips in straight line, attempting to hide the smile that wanted to show itself.

Asher just rolls his eyes and opens the outhouse door, helping her step into it he closes it and leans against the wood, looking all around them.

When Luna bangs on the door, letting Asher know that she was done he sighs in relief, ready to be back inside the cabin.