Chapter 7.5 - Hug A Giant Day!

"Psst...Chandler! What are you doing?" Eli whispered, coming up the stairs next to him, who was peeking through his bedroom door, which was cracked open slightly.

     "Shh! Here, look for yourself." Chandler replied, moving out of the way. Eli took his place, looking through the door. Ashton was standing on the desk, holding up a pencil that was nearly twice his height. It seemed like he was trying to write something, but kept dropping the pencil.

"What do you think he's doing?" Eli asked. Chandler shrugged in response.

"No idea. Earlier he said to leave him with some writing supplies and don't peek at what he was doing." He paused for a minute, "well, I partially listened to him I guess." A small cry of frustration turned their attention back to Ashton, the source of the noise. They watched as he kicked the pencil, sending it rolling off the table. He then sat down, burying his head in his knees.

Chandler's heart began to ache. Clearly whatever he was trying to do wasn't working out. He looked to Eli, then went down the hall, turned around, and walked back to the door. Ashton didn't have to know they were spying on him just yet. He nonchalantly opened the door, eyes immediately locked on the curled up tiny.

"Ashton? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked. He got no reply, only a moan of despair. He looked to the floor, picking up the discarded pencil and setting it back down next to some paper. But the paper had writing on it.

"What's that?" Eli asked, coming up behind him. Chandler lifted the paper, examining what it read.

"P-Please, don't look at it." Ashton suddenly piped up, "it-it's stupid." He added harshly at the end, facing away from the two boys. Chandler raised an eyebrow, reading it over anyways. 'Thank You Eli and Chandl' is what it said, obviously it had still been a work in progress.

     "I wanted to show my appreciation for you guys...basically taking care of me while I'm in this state. I tried to make a thank you card, it was gonna have glitter, and color, and cool designs..." Ashton smiled bitterly at the thought, "but once again, I forgot I'm too small to do literally fucking anything. I can't even hold a pencil at this height! It was just...just a stupid idea, I don't know why I-." Ashton was cut off as he was lifted into the air.

"Ash, nothing you do is stupid. Don't ever say that. I bet it would've turned out beautiful." Chandler smiled softly, then remembered something, "Say, you wanna come downstairs and help us bake some cookies?" He asked. Ashton scoffed.

"Help?" Ashton repeated, making air quotes. "I don't know how I'll be much of that." His time was much more light than before. Chandler smiled and sighed.

     "How about Eli and I make them, and you help us eat them?" He suggested, smirking. Ashton gave a genuine smile in return.

     "Deal." He replied, letting out a small laugh.

     ~~~~~

     The three of them sat on the couch, each full of cookies. Ashton comfortably rested on Chandler's chest. He turned over, pressing himself closer, extending his arms out. A hug.

     "Thank you. For everything. You guys are truly the best." He said quietly. Chandler blushed at the sudden affection, but returned the hug all the same.

     "Don't mention it. We'd cross the world for you, Ashy." Chandler whispered back. The two of them sat like that for a while. Eli looked over at them, giving an over-dramatic sigh.

     "Will you fuckers just date already?!" He exclaimed. There were now two boys blushing in the living room.

     Happy Hug A Giant Day 2018!!! This is my first time doing doing something for it since I missed it last year! I know this is significantly shorter than my normal chapter/oneshot length, but this is just meant to be a little drabble for the special occasion that isn't exactly part of the Homiesexual canon story :P

Peace out my dudes!✌🏻🍪