SUDDENTLY TURNS BLUE

Seungmin P.O.V
Normal day. School. Study. Homework. Eat. Sleep. Wake up and repeat.
I'm in the line waiting for the bus. Yep. We lined up just to get in the bus. Everything was in white and black. The only thing that isn't in black or white was the green leaves,with brown stick, the dark brown soil and blue sky. Everything was just the same. We all believe that we are all just the same. We have same routines. Repeat it every single day. What do I want to be when I grew up? They'll tell me when I graduate based on my exam results. Sucks,right? I know. I stepped on the bus just like everyone else. I saw a very pretty girl sat behind the bus driver. Her red dot suddenly turns blue. I touched my card and get in the bus. The bus driver stared at me with a very weird face. I felt something on my pinky finger. I take a look at it and it turns blue too.

I make my way to the back of the bus. Sat on the empty seat and looked outside the window. My heart beated irregularly. 'I found her!' My heart said.I looked at the red dot on my pinky finger. Someone sat on the empty seat beside me. The dot suddenly turns blue. I looked at the person who is sitting next to me. The bus weren't really full.
She's staring at me. Our eyes locked. She turned and looked in front and with that, she broke the eye contact.
"How do you feel? Knowing that it's me?" She suddenly said, half whispering. I kept quiet. That question ran around my brain. Well, honestly I don't know what to say. A lot of things  were playing in my head right now.
"I-.. I... You don't wanna marry me right?" I stay quiet.
"I'll go now. Nice to meet you." She said in a disappointed tone. Maybe because I didn't even answered her question. She was about to stand but I quickly grabbed her wrist. She looked at me with a shock and unbelievable look.
"Hey! Rules!" She scream not too loud but enough to gain attention from a few people around us. She looked at the people and said sorry with a straight and cold-hearted face. Act just like everyone else.
"What else do you want?"
"Give me your phone number." I said handed her my phone.
"Why should I?"
"I wanna talk through text."
"Fine."

Text
Unknown
It's me.

Me
What's your name?

Unknown
Park Hyun Jae

Save unknown as Hyun jae

Me
Age?

Hyun Jae
Give me your name first

Me
Kim seungmin
15

Hyun Jae
15
School?

Save unknown as Seungmin

Seungmin
Hongdae High School
You?

Hyun Jae
Seunna High School
You've broke a rule.

Seungmin
I know.
I'm just done with rule.

She looked at her phone and give an unbelievable look once again

Seungmin
Shock?
What if I say...
The injection doesn't give any effect to me?

She close her wide opened mouth with her hand.

Hyun Jae
Does your parents know it?

Swungmin
They know.
The injection doesn't effect them as well.

Hyun Jae
Wow. That's... just
Wow...
Wanna know a secret?

Swungmin
What?
Spill it

Hyun Jae
The injection doesn't effect me as well
But I pretend like they did because you know
I don't want to be in the experiment lab.
But my parents effected.

Seungmin
That sucks

Hyun Jae
Yeah, you're right
I'll text you later
My stop is coming soon.

She smiled at me and rushed to get out of the bus.