WE MET

Motivation session with my mum last night made me think. If I beated the system, I could change the world. They should know, the system, everything was wrong. They should rebel. It's human rights. I'll change the world. I promise.

3 YEARS LATER

School day.
"Mr. Kim Seungmin!" The teacher yells as I look outside the window.
"Stand up!"
"What is strawberry?"
"Dallgi?"
"Correct! Don't look outside the window. Focus on me! Understand?"
"Yes, sir." I answer lazily.
"Mr. Kim Seungmin!" The teacher yells as I look outside the window again.
"What's your problem?"
"I think the injection effect lacks a bit."
"Go to the clinic now and get some injection. Take your walking partner with you."
"Yes, sir."
"Sir?" My walking partner a.k.a Hee Jun said.
"Can I switch partners?"
"Let me see first. Ummm...." He check something in the book on the teachers table.
"Park Hyun Jae" there's actually someone in this class named like my girl. My heart beat goes faster.
"Yes, sir." I heard a boy's voice. My heart beat went back to normal again.
"Switch your walking partner. Lee Minho. Hee Jun will be your walking partner starting from now. And now, Seungmin, go to the clinic."
"I'm going to get my next injection tomorrow." As I said, teacher let me stay in class.

Everything was just the same. I'm waiting for the bus and it always reminds me of Hyun Jae. Did I loved her? It's hard to say. I should spend my whole life with her. Maybe that's why I'm sad.
"Attention to all, there's going to be no bus to pick you up today. We are so sorry. Thank you for using our service." A sudden announcement was made.
Great. Now, I have to walk home.
***
Drops from the sky can be seen clearly. I rush to the nearby tunnel. Which is only 10 minutes from my house. Damn it. That tunnel. No one actually wants to go near.
"Fuck, Jesus." I scream as I felt something on my shoulder. We aren't allow to believe in god but yep I break a rule, again.