TOGETHER

3RD PERSON P.O.V
"Hyun... Hyunjin...." The boy slowly open his eyes, getting used to the light rays came from the window. Seungmin finally wake up after a few hours.
He walk out from the room. His head hurt a bit. Seems like he has been sleeping for the whole day. Seungmin saw Hyunjin with a crying boy in his hand. He could hear Hyunjin whispering something into the boy's ear.
"Hyunjin..." Seungmin call out again. The sobbing boy with hazel coloured hair and Hunjin look at him at the same time.
"You've woke up." Hyunjin says.
"Come, sit here." Seungmin didn't even move a bit. He didn't dare.
"Are *sob* you a *sob* human?" The hazel haired boy ask. Still sobbing. Seungmin standing still like a statue. He freeze.
"Yes. Aren't you a human too?" Seungmin reply.
"I'm *sob* not a human."
"Well, Innie, you shouldn't have told him that. Besides, how do you know he's a human?" Hyunjin ask.
"I could *hiccup* read his mind. He seems *sob* confused. Did you just give him spell? Sleeping spell?" Hyunjin immediately cover The boy's mouth with his hand.
"You shouldn't have to tell him."
"You spelled on me?" Seungmin ask.
"Seungmin, I can expl-...."
"No. I mean I'm fine with it. I guess? As long as you didn't set me dead, then I'm fine. But why did you act like that?"
"I know. I'm sorry. I'm afraid because I can't hold myself any longer, that's why I set you to sleep."  Hyunjin says.
"Ehermmm...." The young no longer crying boy purposely clearing his throat. Giving signal to the two boys in front of his.
"Oh.. right. I'm sorry, Innie. Mind introducing yourself to my guest?"
"H-hello, my name is Jeongin. I'm Hyunjin hyung's cousin. And I'm 17." Jeongin introduce himself.
"Hi there, my name is Seungmin, I'm 18 years old, and I'm Hyunjin's friend?"
"Now, you both knew each other. Innie, can you go and play outside? Please?"
"Okay. I'll leave you two alone here." With that, Jeongin steps out (Annyeonghasaeyo stray kids imnida! Lol sorry. I just had too.) from the house.
"Come here. I need to tell you something."
Then, the boy in front of him show an unreadable face.
"Today, I'm gonna make everything clear. I'll answer every question stuck in your head. And I hope, you won't hate me. Please don't hate me. You can be mad but you can't hate me. I'm tlling this and I need you to promise me." He reach both of Seungmin's hands and gently rubbing it.They didn't make any eye contact as Hyunjin's sigh fall on the younger hands.Seungmin keep staring at him with a blank stare.

FLASHBACK

"Mom, dad. I'm not going." Hyunjin said
"No, you're coming with us. No exceptions." His mom madly disagreed.
They're not witches or magician. But they've been in this world since who-knows-when but living in another dimension. They can enter human world with their will. Human also can enter their world, but only with their will. His granny and her husband had been conducting and controlling a system on human in the world. Where everyone were given a shot to remove their emotions, expression and even the pain receptors didn't work. Yes, they're that cruel. How do they do that? Umm.. they're not a pure human. They have superpowers. They can live longer than a normal human, and aging late. Yup. Sounds crazy but it's true. And now, Hyunjin's granny asking if his parents want to continue their job. Hyunjin doesn't want to. It's too cruel.
"Well well, little boy. Are you sure?" His ganny asked , with a psycho smile plastered on her face from the sofa.
"Yes, I'm sure."
"No. Hyunjin you're coming." His mom once again stated.
"Well, then, good night. Live your own life, little one." With that, his granny send him to deep inside a jungle, with her power obviously.
"Mom, no! He's my only child." His mom begged to his granny. That's the last sentence he ever heard from his mom.
He learned how to live on his own feet.
***
One day, he wants to visit human world. Suddenly, rain pouring and that's when the fate united him and Seungmin. The fate that he created, to show his granny that he also could make a system. A better system.

END OF FLASHBACK.

The story left Seungmin in shock. Seungmin freezes with so many thought in his mind. Some of them are negative, some of them are positive, forgetting that Hyunjin could read his thoughts. Hyunjin cry harder, reading Seungmin's negative thoughts.
"Why did you cry? You did nothing wrong."
"You didn't trust me!"
"I do. I do trust you."
"But not fully with your heart. You're arguing with yourself. This is what I'm afraid of."
"No, Hyunjin, please, don't. I do love you." Seungmin pull Hyunjin's head to his chest.
"I'm sorry." Seungmin whisper.
"No. I should be the one who says that." Hyunjin replies.
"No, it's fine. We both know we do love each other. Yes, I do. I do believe in you, with all of my heart." Seungmin pulls Hyunjin away and stares at him. With a pair of eye, full with loyalty, love and tears.
Hyunjin stop his tears and stare back at him.
"There's one more thing." Hyunjin says.
"Spill it out. Tell me everything I need to know."
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" They're still staring at each other. A staring contest that they would never forget.
"Yes. I do." Seungmin say without doubt.
They both smile at ech other before their lips connect.
Hyunjin look down as he broke the kiss.
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot to ask. If you want to stay with me, you'll never allowed to go back to the tunnel. You can't meet your family. You need to leave everything behind and start a whole new things with me. But, if you want to go back to your family, you'll never get to see me, ever again." Hyunjin look at Seungmin, trying to read his thoughts but he suddenly can't.
Seungmin look down, then secretly smile. Hyunjin saw that smile, which make a smile automatically appear on his lip too.
"Rather than going back to the black and white world, why don't I stay in this colourful house?" Seungmin slowly raise his head, revealing his sweet smile. Hyunjin have this urge in his heart to connect their lips again, so he did. Hyunjin mumbling a 'thank you' after he broke the kiss.