APPARENTLY,

Unedited
SEUNGMIN P.O.V
I wake up and see an unfamiliar place. Trying to recall the last thing happened yesterday. 'Oh, right. I'm in that Hyunjin boy's place.' Thought in my mind. I see a hanged and ironed uniform of mine at the door. Suddenly, someone open the door.
"You're up? Come. Breakfast is ready. I'm going to send you home today." Then he smile. I take a bath wear my uniform and eat breakfast with Hyunjin.
***
We're walking to tunnel. He left me alone after walking half in the tunnel.
"I can't sent you till the end. We'll met here when you come again. Just walk straight and don't look back. Promise me, you won't look back untill you're out of this tunnel." He show his pinky right hand finger.
"Okay. Promise you'll be here when I come again?"
"Promise. Now you have to go. It's getting late."
"Good bye."
"Good bye." With that, I walk till the end of the tunnel alone. I don't look back along the way untill I'm out of that tunnel. I keep my promise. Hope he will too. I make my way to home. I walk in and then.......
***
My mum told me that I've gone for a week! She was about to report me to the police, but luckily she didn't. I avoid every question from my mum. I only told her that I got lost in a jungle. I just keep quiet when she ask anything. I remember I was there just for a day. I need to meet him and he need to explain everything. I notice my yellow dot has thin red line around them just the night I'm home after meeting Hyunjin. I freak out but didn't tell anyone. Is this because of Hyunjae still alive or it's for someone else? Wait, if it's for someone else, then what happen to the system? I break the system? This thing never happen before in history. The yellow part become smaller and it's obvious. The red line becomes thicker from time to time. I'm speechless. 'What is happening to my life?' The only question that no one can answer and that's the only question that run around my head right now.
***
School. Boring as usual. New walking partner? Heh nothing gonna change. I see him. My walking partner waiting for me at the school gate. We greet each other then went straight to our class.
"Where have you been? You're not here for a week." He ask emotionless.
"I was in the hospital. Injection went wrong." I lie. Breaking another rule. He suddenly pinch my arm.
"Ouch! Hey, you aren't allow to do that!" I say. Then I close my mouth because I just realised that I fell in his trap.
"Got you! If the injection work you can't feel pain."
"Damn it."
"Don't curse loudly. Others will know."
"You should say 'hey, rules!' instead of..." I stop as I realise that my walking partner also weren't effected.
"Yeah. Me too." The boy beside me say. I stay quiet. Thinking about pros and cons knowing that we both aren't effected.
_________________________
[author notes] ...
I messed this book up.
This is such a filler chapter... sorry 😐