WE ARE MEANT

Unedited
I come back. Yep. The tunnel. I confidently enter the tunnel. I keep my head down and walk and walk and walk untill I can see a shadow of a pair of leg in front of me. It's Hyunjin. Glad to know it's him. There's no light at all. I can't see him clearly. He grab my wrist as usual then we run to the end of the tunnel. Once we're out, I see his flawless beautiful face clearly. He's happier than usual today. I wonder why. We walk slowly once we're out of the tunnel. None of us speaks anything. We're quiet all the way. We arrive at his house. We enter and then he suddenly, lightly push me to the back the wooden door and pin me. He smile, wider then he usually does. I can see the lust in his eyes, which scared me.
‼️‼️‼️WARNING‼️‼️‼️
"I love you." With that, his lips crash into mine. He passionately kiss me. He won't let go of my hands. I reply to his kiss. I feel butterflies in my stomach. The feeling is odd. Am I in love with him? No way. I don't know why, but, I feel right. What ever I am doing right now, I feel right. He broke the kiss. He smile wide that I could see his teeth.
'This boy is so cute.' I thought in my mind.
"You think I'm cute, huh?" He let out giggle then steal a quick peek on my lips. I know he could read my mind. How do I know? I want you to guess? Well, I need to be carefull when I'm thinking next time.
"I-I love you too." He kiss me again as I say those four meaningful words. This time, he let go of my, hand. I wrap my hand around his neck and the other one is on his waist. Both of his hand is on my waist. He lick my lower lips, silently asking for entrance. I let him slide his tongue into my mouth. The scene getting hotter. His tongue explores every inches of my mouth. He broke the kiss again. We smile to each other.Then, he kiss my cheek, down to my jawline then down to my neck. I moan on his ear. Oh god, I'm hard. Opps!