UNDER THE RAIN.

A boy in  wet soaked clothes, maybe because of the rain. He's shaking. He looks pale. I can't see him clearly. My mind keep thinking that he's a ghost untill he spoke up.
"I-I...I'm fr-freezing. H-help." The boy faints and fall on my body. Luckily I catch him.
***
I lean against the wall of the tunnel with the fainted boy on my lap. The rain has stopped about 15 minutes ago. The sunshine can be seen from the outside but I can't see the end of this tunnel. The tunnel is really big and dirty. It smells like rats. It was so silent that I could hear the rats squeaking . The light from the sun allows me to see the face of the boy on my lap. After 30 minutes watching and waiting for the boy to wake up, I realise he has such a pretty face. His face is flawless. His pinkish lips just suits him well. Suddenly, a pair of eyes from the boy stares into mine. Our eyes locked. He broke the staring contest. He's trying to sit but fails. He fell on my lap. He tried again but this time I help him.
"You should go back home. It's getting dark."
"What's your name?" I randomly ask.
"Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin. And also thanks for helping me. I owe you something." That name suits him well. 'My name is Seungmin. Kim Seungmin' I say that in my brain.

"No it's fine. My mum must be worried about me. I'm going home now." I turn and walk out of the tunnel.
"Good bye, Seungmin." I turn my head back but he disappeared in the darkness. I was about to ask 'how did he know my name? Maybe from my nametag.' I started to think positive.