AROUND THE YELLOW DOT.

After the dinner, they sit at the living room in silence.
"Your house is really colourful." Seungmin break the silence. Hyunjin just smile.
"I take that as a compliment." The boy he laughs a bit.
"Why did you bring me here at the first place?"
"I told I owe you something."
"Which school did you attend?"
"I don't go to school like you."
"Why?"
"Because I'm different. I'm not like what you think."
"Do you have red dot?"
"No I don't have one."
"Why?"
"You don't want to know."
"Wrong. I want to know."
"Then, I'm gonna give you a 'I won't tell'."
"You're so annoying."
"I know that. No need to tell." Seungmin roll his eye as the statement came out from the older's mouth.
"Why do you live here?"
"It's a long story."
"Make it short?"
"You won't understand. You're too young."
"How old are you, then?"
"I won't tell."
"Ok, but why I can't go home tonight?"
"I told you it's dangerous out there."
"Why do you live alone?"
"My family throw me out?"
"What! That's sad. A family shouldn't disown their children. They broke a rule. They should be punished. Where are you family right now?"
"You don't want to know."
"What are you? Are you a human?"
"Just think that I'm just like you."
"Don't you get injection?"
"No."
"Why?"
"No one know that I actually exist except you."
Seungmin has so many questions in his head, but didn't dare to ask anymore. More he ask, more he get confuse. He didn't know that Hyunjin knows everything in his head. Without his realising, the thin red line has turn blue and becomes thicker than before. Hyunjin who notice it freaks out more than before. He just smile all the time. Don't want to make it obvious.
"It's getting late now. You should sleep." Hyunjin say trying to hide his nervousness.
"Umm... if you want to sleep in your room, I can sleep here."
"It's okay. I'm fine. You're my guest after all. Good night, Seungmin." Hyunjin says then get up of his chair. Trying to avoid eye contact or even look at the boy beside him. Hyunjin afraid that Seungmin would notice the thin red line.
'Dad,I've my own system. Forgive me, again.' Hyunjin pray in his heart.