THEN TO YELLOW.

HYUN JAE P.O.V
I stayed in my room after dinner. Doing some school stuff. Someone knocked on my door. Both of my parents came in.
"Hyun Jae, all these time we knew that you aren't effected with the injection." My mom said. With her cold-hearted face as usual.
"We're sending you to them." My father said. My eyes widened.
"Wait, what? How could you do this to your own daughter?" I already cried.
"Rules are rules!" They drag me into the car. Brought me to the lab and everything went black.

Seungmin P.O.V
I was doing my homework. I felt like something hot at my pinky left hand finger. I hiss in pain. Grab my phone and tried to call her.

Tut tut
Tut tut
Hello, this is Mrs. Park. who are you, seungmin?

Hello, I'm Hyun Jae's friend. Where is she?

We send her to them. We supposed to give this phone too. Don't ask anymore. I'm going to end now.

Ttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

'T-they killed.... her. They killed my girl, my partner for the rest of my life! THEY KILLED HER!' My heart scream.
My lens filled with warm water then flow through my cheek. A few more drop flows.
"H-hyun Jae." I mutter with all the energy left.
"Mum, she's dead." My mum  came into my room after hearing me sobbing.
"What happened? Did you met her?" I nodded.
"When?"
"This evening. In the bus."
"Did you talk to her?" I nodded again.
"How could this thing happen?"
"Her parents. She wasn't effected. She's just like us. Her parents brought her to them! They killed her, mum. They killed her!" I cried on my mum's lap.
"Don't cry. Don't cry. Everything will be fine."
"Mum, I want to live a happy life. Like grandma and grandpa. I-I want this world to be like what they should be! Not controlled by parasites! I want to be myself. I don't want to be like everyone else. I have my own personality, where's my right as a human being? Where?! I want to live a happy life. All I want is just to be happy. I'm done with the system. I'm done with the rules. I'm done. I can't even see the purpose of living. I can't see the reason to breathe, to try or to do anything. I'm done with all of this, mum. I'm done! Kill me. Please. KILL ME!?"
"Darling, darling, honey, hear me. Listen! Yes. You're right. Our human rights has gone. Okay. I know. I understand what exactly you want. I've been living like this since I was a teenager. And it's really frustrating. Where everything changed 360 degrees. Where everyone live with rules, injection. Because of these parasites who controlled our world. Yes. Our right has gone. But we have no power to pull them either. Everything will be just fine in this house. You have me. You have us. Okay?"
"I wanna break the system!"
"Kim Seungmin!? Don't you ever dare! They'll kill you! I don't want to lose you!" She cried because of me. I felt guilty.