Getting settled in

After the announcement of teams my team headed to our room. Its funny because you would hear Tai and Summer talking up a storm when me and my sister were quite. If no has guessed it we are anti-social. We got to the room and there were four beds in a line against the wall. There were two beds on one side and two on the other. Between them was a window with a bookshelf underneath. Tai ran to the bed in the middle on the left side of the window.

"Called it!" Tai yelled.

Summer just walked into the room and leaned against the door frame. She just stared around the room.

"Aren't you going to pick your bed?" I asked her.

"Its ok you and Raven can go ahead and pick," Summer said to me gesturing toward the other beds.

I guess Raven over heard because she jumped on the bed near the wall on the left side.

"Then this is ones mine," Raven said dozing off.

It didn't really bother me that Raven picked the bed near Tai. It wouldn't surprise me if they got together. I walked over to the bed near the the wall on the right side and sat down. Summer finally  walked over and then sat on her bed which was next to mine. She sat with her legs crossed and she took off her hood. This is the first time I've seen her with it off.

"So. Are we going to unpack now or in the morning?" Summer asked.

"Definitely in the morning we've had such a long day," Raven said already getting up and going to the bathroom to get changed into her pajamas.

Summer then got up and got her pajamas too. Raven came out in her red tank top with black shorts. Summer then went into the bathroom  to change. When she came out she wore a white nightgown. It was actually really cute on her. It brought out her hair and eyes. After Tai got in his pajamas I went to get in mine. I was wearing a black t-shirt with red pants. When I opened the door I found Raven and Tia already asleep but Summer was sitting on the bed looking at her hands that were placed in her lap. She soon noticed me and got up and walked towards me.

"Why are you still up?" I asked concerned because she should have been asleep like the others.

"Come with me to the bathroom. I have to look at your arm," she said gesturing me to sit down on the side of the bathtub.

I totally forgot about the injury so I sat down on the bathtub side. She walked over and sat next to me. She carefully unwrapped the cloth she had torn from her dress.

"Luckily it stopped bleeding but I should clean it just in case it could get infected," she said getting up moving to under the sink were she grabbed rubbing alcohol and a wash rag.

She walked back to me. She sat down and poured the rubbing alcohol onto the wash rag. She then put the rag on my scratch. It burned and like an idiot I winced. I tried really hard not to but it happened anyway.

"Does it hurt?" she asked me.

"A little," I respond.

"That's good that means its getting cleaned," she said while rapping it in an actual bandage.

"You didn't have to ripe your dress you know."

"Oh so now we're back on this subject."

"Yes because I feel guilty."

"Don't I can fix it. I'll do it tomorrow," Summer said gutting up," There! All better."

"Thanks Summer."

"No problem," she says and walks away.

She gets to the doorway and turns around and says,"Goodnight Qrow. See you in the morning."

She then leaves and lays down in her bed. I walk by and lay in mine. It doesn't talk me long to fall asleep, wondering what's going to happen tomorrow.