The rose awakens

I was sitting in my room just laying down in my bed. I look over to see Tai and Raven sleeping. They look so peaceful when they sleep. I then look at Summer's bed and see she's not there in her bed. I sit up and look  around to try and find her. She wasn't in the room. I get up and knock on the bathroom door to see if she was inside. There was no answer but instead, a scream that came from the hallway. I ran out to the hallway but there was no one there. Then there was another scream that came from farther down the hallway. I run faster down the hallway and turned the corner. What I saw made me drop to my knees and start crying. At the end of the hallway was Summer lying on the ground in a pool of her blood and a baowolf standing over her. It had her blood on its claws and on its face.

*End of dream*

I woke up and looked at the clock. It said it was 2:45. I feel my face and realized I was actually crying. I guess that dream really scared me because I was still crying. I look over to see that Tai and Raven were in dead sleeping but Summer was gone. I got up super quickly and looked around I even looked in the bathroom but this time the door was open. I then heard someone say "ouch" in a semi loud voice. It came from the hallway. I ran to the door and opened the door. I honestly didn't care that I was still crying I just wanted to find Summer. I looked down to see Summer holding her finger that had some blood running down it.

"Qrow! I'm sorry if I woke you. Are you ok? Why are you crying?"

"Hold on a second. I'll be right back," I said walking to the bathroom and grabbing a band-aid.

I walk back to her and grab her hand and put the band-aid on her finger were the blood was.

"Qrow, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Just a nightmare," I responded." What are you doing?"

"I'm fixing my dress and poked myself with the needle. What was your nightmare about? You might feel better if you tell me," Summer says to me in a calming whispered voice.

"I woke up and you weren't there in your bed. I got up to try and find you when I heard a scream come from the hallway. I ran out to see what it was. then there you were. Y-you," I started choking on tears I couldn't finish.

"Saw what? What did you see," Summer said hold my hands in hers.

"I saw a baowolf standing over you and you were dead," I couldn't hold it anymore. I started to cry harder.

Summer then turned her whole body towards me. She then pulled me into a hug.

"Its ok. Don't cry it was just a nightmare. I'm not dead and I won't be for a long time," she assured me.

She pulled away from the hug and held my face in her hands. She then wiped my face dry.

"Don't cry. I'm right here and I always will be I promise," she said pulling me back into a hug.

I then hug her back and my eyes start to tear up again.

"I'm honestly really surprised your so worried about me already. We've only known each other for a day."

I started to laugh. I'm still crying a little but I feel a lot better that I know Summer is alright. I pull away from her. She wipes the rest of my tears away.

"We should get back to bed and this time I'll be right next to you so if you wake up from another dream I'll be right there,"Summer says rubbing the back of her hand gentle on my cheek.

I nodded and we got up and went back in the room. I went and laid in my bed. Summer put her dress on the desk and walked to her bed and laid in it. She laid in it to were she was facing me.

"Thank you," I whispered to her.

She just smiled and whispered," Your welcome. Goodnight Qrow."

"Goodnight," I whispered back.

It took me a little while to fall asleep but I did. I was just hoping that I won't wake up again.