Summons

I slept so soundly with Summer last night that it was unbelievable. Like, could anyone actually sleep that well. The only time I woke up in the middle of the night was when Tai and Raven came back from the dance. The only bad thing was they were drunk and making so much noise. I thought they were going to wake Summer up, so I hushed them. I guess they didn't hear me because they kept giggling. They both fell onto Raven's bed and started to fall asleep.

I guess Summer started to wakeup a little or at least heard the noise because she turned towards me in her sleep and started to groan and grip my shirt tighter. But I don't think she actually woke up though. I soon fell asleep afterwards.

In the morning I woke up still holding Summer in my arms. I looked over at Raven's bed and saw them still asleep. I then looked down to see Summer still asleep so I slowly tried to get up with out waking her up. The only problem was that I was up against the wall and so I would have to get over her to get up.

I pushed myself up. I put one arm over her on the otherside so I could push myself over her to get up. I got half way when she quickly turned wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me back towards the bed on top of her. I started to blush a little but I was mostly just shocked because I thought she was asleep.

"You thought you could escape, didn't you? " she said with her arms still around my neck and me still on top of her. I pushed myself up a little so my whole body weight wasn't on her.

"I-I thought you were still asleep, " I stuttered.

"Pretending to so I could surprise you and it work."

"I was not scared."

"Uh huh, sure you weren't." 

She then pulled me closer to her so she could kiss me. When our lips touch I melted again.  We sat there like that for a couple more seconds then I quickly rolled so she was on top of me. She then looked shocked. Not knowing I was going to do that, then she started to kiss me again. Harder this time. She started to run her fingers through my hair.

This is what surprised me the most. She tried to lift up my shirt to take it off. I didn't know Summer could even think those kind of thoughts. She seemed so innocent but I wasn't thinking straight and started to go with it. Completely forgetting about Tai and Raven but didn't care. She paused kissing me to take my shirt fully off. After she got it off she started to kiss me again. With the same amount of passion. We then had an interruption. It was a woman's voice over a loud speaker.

"Can I please have team STRQ come to see Professor Ozpin,  thank you."

The message ended and I looked at Summer. She got off of me. We both got off the bed and she was so red. I started to blush as well. Just realizing we were about to have a full on make right there. Even with Tai and Raven in the room.

"I-Im so sorry," Summer said putting her face in her hands. I guess to hide all the blushing that she had on her face.

I put on a straight face and said," It's not your fault we got interupted."

She picked her face up from her hands and looked at me shocked and then a joking frustration.

"You jerk," She said giggling and yelling at me.

"Can you guys keep it down, and tell Ozpin that we're not comin cause we are sick," Raven said through the blanket.

Me and Summer looked at each other and started to contain our laughter. We quickly got dressed and started to head to see what Professor Ozpin wanted.