Its the night of the dance part 1

Tonight was the dance. I was so nerves. I also kinda hated it because I had to dress up in something more fancy than the school uniform but I guess it would be worth it. Tai and Raven came home and looked lie they had a fun time on their mission. Tai was also talk about how excited he was for the dance and Raven looked like she was tired of hearing about it.

Tia and I where already finished getting ready,  we were just waiting for the girls. It must have been a battle in there. We heard Summer yelling at Raven and Raven yelling back. I swore one of them was going to come out with a black eye.

"Ok Raven your done, " I heard Summer say through the bathroom door.

"Finally," yelled Raven.

Raven came storming out of the bathroom. She was wearing a black and red dress that came down to her knees. It was a tight dress which I wasn't very found of, but it's Raven, she picked the randomness things. Her hair was straighten but had a braided flower made of her hair in the back. Tia then stood up from were we where sitting.

"You look very beautiful Raven," Tai said blushing a bit from the tight dress on Raven.

"Hey buddy, don't be getting any ideas with my sister, " I warned Tai.

"Shut up Qrow," Raven said as she smacked me up side my head.

Then as Tia and Raven where talking, Summer came out of the bathroom. She had a white dress that also came down to her knees. It was off the shoulder at the top and it had a white rose in the middle at the top. And lace at the bottom of her dress. She even wore white heels so she wasn't as short as usual.

"Damn Summer, those heels and that dress. What is your ladies secret? How do you make yourself look good with everything?" Tai said towards Summer and Raven.

"Summer," Raven said pointing at summer with a smile.

"Oh please, Raven you look good all by yourself. I didn't do anything to make you look better," Summer said then started to walk towards me. Before she got to me, she turned around looked at Tai and said, " That's why its called a ladies secret, Tai. We can't tell you or else it wont be a ladies secret anymore."

"Y-you l-look very beautiful," I sat starting to blush.

"Thanks Qrow. You look nice as well," Summer said blushing as well.

"We are going to head down to the dance, we'll let you two have time to yourself," Raven said pushing Tia out the room.

I guess Raven caught on that I like Summer, but she would question me about it later. Asking about all the details on our relationship, and also telling me that if I hurt Summer she would kill me. Raven already sees Summer as a little sister so she's already super protective of her.  After they left the room I stood in front of Summer and she stood in front of me.  We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"We should probably get going. We don't want to make everyone wait," Summer said walking to me and linking her arm with mine.

"Alright. And I'm guessing this is our first date?"

"If you want it to be."

We leave the room and start heading to where the dance is. It will be one eventful night. And I get to spend it with the most amazing person in the world.