Our moment

I ran as fast as I could to catch up to her. I kept thinking about how I broke my promise and this is all my fault. you shouldn't make promises if you cant keep them because a promise can either make everything or break everything. And I might have just broken everything. I soon came to the clearing. I saw Summer leaning her head against the tree. She was crying. She was try to muffle her sobs but every once in a while one escaped her mouth. She started to get angry. She started to punch the cherry blossom tree as hard as she could. I ran over to her and wrapped her in a hug. She kept trying to squirm from the anger inside her. But I still held her tight.

"Summer, it's ok. Please calm down," I say hugging her tighter.

"I-I didn't want y-you to get in-involed, " she tried as hard as she could to get through her sobs. She was crying into my shirt.

"I don't care if I get involved. I just wish that I never let them touch you," I started to tear up and a tear rolled down my cheek, "I broke my promise Summer. I'm so sorry!"

I started to cry and I hugged her tighter and cryed onto her shoulder.

She pulled away from me and put her hands on my cheeks. She still had tears on her face. I was still crying but I couldn't  bear to look at her knowing that I failed to keep her out of harms way.

"Qrow, you did everything you could.  I never told you about them. It's not your fault, but I never wanted you to have to worry about me," Summer said wipping my tears away from my face.

"It's my job to worry though. "

"Qrow, even though you made a promise to me doesn't mean that one little things going to make me not be with you."

I wipped away her tears and looked at her hands. They were bleeding at the knuckles. I took off my coat and started to wipe the blood away with it.

"Qrow you just ruined your jacket. You didn't have to do that," Summer said.

"It's fine. They invented washing machines for a reason. And this is just to get even when you ripped your dress for me," I said making Summer smile.

After I wiped the blood off of her knuckles,  I set my coat on the ground and looked at her hands. As I held them in my hands I pulled them up to my face and kissed her knuckles. I looked at Summer and she looked back at me. Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight. Her face perfect even with the tears on her face. I put my hand on Summer's cheek and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't be mad," I say to her. 

And just before she could say what I assume would be why would I be made, I kissed her. As her lips touched mine I could tell she was shocked, but I soon felt her fall into the kiss as well. She pulled away soon after. She smiled up at me with a light blush on her face. I could feel some heat rising to my cheeks.

"I'm not mad. Far from it," Summer said pulling me into her this time.

She pulled me into a kiss. I felt like I was floating in the sky. The kiss was so deep that I never wanted to stop. I absolutely loved being here with her. Looks like Tai and Raven aren't the only ones getting together.

Summer started to run her fingers through my hair. I pulled her so close to me that I felt like we were one person. We only pulled away for air. We just stared at each other. I kissed her on the lips, then I kissed her cheek, then her forehead. I looked down at her.

"We should head back to the dorm. Very high emotions attract Grimm you know," I said to Summer.

"Ok, your right."

We started back towards the dorms. Once we got there we got into our pajamas. I laid in my bed. When Summer came out of the bathroom and she laid in my bed.

"Your not concerned about Tai and Raven finding out?"

"Why would I? They got together, so why can't we?"

I kissed the top of her head and we slowly started to fall asleep.