Look what we found!

I woke up to the sweet smell of roses and a soft gentle voice.

"Good morning, Qrow.  Its almost time to leave we gotta start packing," she was bent down next to me once I rolled over and looked at her she  kissed my cheek.

"I can't get up until you pick up Asher," I responded in a groggy tone.

I looked over at the sleeping baby in my arms and realized that he was still asleep. Summer bent down and picked him up. When she did he started to open his eyes.

"Well good morning starshine, the earth says hello," she cooed at him.

I got up and started to pack. After I was done me and Summer got a message on our scrolls.

Beacon students who were assigned to this area be prepared for pick up in the town square in 5 minutes.

Luckily I was already done packing our stuff so I helped Summer put her bag on, grabbed my things and we started to walk to what used to be the town square. Asher was a lot more awake now because he started to bounce in Summers arms and started to coo at everything around him.

"I hate having to bring him around all of these dead people," Summer said looking at the surroundings.

"It's ok we won't have to be here much longer."

As we just hit the so called town square, the airship came and got us. Of course one of the teachers was in the airship. It was Professor Port. Asher was getting really excited when he saw the airship. He just started bouncing again. Once it landed all the way me and Summer jumped into it.

"Ah Ms.Rose, Mr.Branwen, how was your mission?" Professor Port asked us as well took off.

"Successful," I responded.

"Yes, except we found something when we were there," Summer said showing Professor Port Asher as if he couldn't see him through those bushy eyebrows of his.

He bent down and looked at Asher closely. Asher stared at him as well and then started giggling.

"Oh my what a find you found. When we get back to the school though I would go see Professor Ozpin though."

"Yes sir," we said in sink.

On the flight I thought about that boy I saw and figured I'd tell Professor Ozpin after we talked about Asher. After a while we finally landed at Becon. Raven and Tai were waiting at the landing area for us. I got off first to calm down Raven and Tai if they saw Asher because he had fallen asleep on the flight. I approached them and there they stood side by side.

"So how was your mission. You kept your hands to yourself, right Qrow?" Raven questioned me.

"Yes Raven. Now I wanted to let you know don't freak out but you have to be quiet. Summer and I found something so please be quiet," I tried to tell them.

"What did you find and why do we have to be quiet?" Tai asked.

Summer then came up right next to me holding Asher. Tai looked down and squealed. This caused Asher to wake up and look around in a panic and started to cry. Summer quickly looked down at him and started to rock him and tell him everything was ok. Once he heard and recognized her voice he stopped crying.

"That's why," I said in an irritated tone.

"You guys found a baby!" Raven said in a shocked tone.

"Yes," Summer replied. "I promise me and Qrow will explain everything when we get back but right now me and Qrow have to go see Professor Ozpin."

"Ok because I expect a big explanation," Raven said in her bossy tone.

"Yeah because I didn't think you guys were gone that long. You guys really don't wait," Tai commented.

Me and Summer started to blush.

"SHUT UP TAI," Summer yelled at him.

"No, just no," I told him.

"Just kidding! But yes an explanation would be nice.

After all that me and Summer headed up to Professor Ozpin's office to explain everything.