Chapter 2

NOTE: Any elements from My Hero Academia, Ben 10 or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________

Izuku was in his class, ignoring the teacher and going through his notes on the Heroes.

Teacher: So, as third-year students, its time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives.

He picked up some papers.

Teacher: I could pass out some carrier aptitude tests. But why bother!

He threw the papers into the air.

Teacher: HA! I know you all want to go to the Hero Track.

The class erupted with excitement as the students gave a preview of their Quirks.

Well most of them did.

Teacher: Yes, yes. You have some very impressive Quirks. But no power usage in school! Get a hold of yourselves.

Izuku still had his nose in the notebook. He honestly didn't like anyone in this room so he didn't care for their excitement.

But that didn't mean that he wasn't excited as well. He just didn't show it.

???: Hey, teach. Don't lub me in this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister. Ha.

This was Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku's ex-friend and the person he disliked the most.

Why you ask? The guys arrogant and abuses his power of Explosion. That combined with the fact that he's a bully and specifically goes after him.

 That combined with the fact that he's a bully and specifically goes after him

Others: You think you're better than us, Katsuki!?

Katsuki: let's go! I'll take you all on!

Teacher: Huh. You've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get not UA High.

Girl: He's gonna try for the national school?

Boy: That school has a 1,2 acceptance rate.

Boy: It's impossible to get into.

Katsuki: And that's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me.

He jumped up on his desk.

Katsuki: I ace all the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school that stands a chance at getting in. I'll end up more popular that All Might himself! And be the richest Hero of all time! People all across the world will know who I am! And it all starts with UA High!

Teacher: Think again. You aren't the only one that has a chance at that school. Midoriya's results are just as good as your if not even better. And it looks like he's aiming to go to UA High as well.