Chapter 5

NOTE: Any elements from My Hero Academia, Ben 10 or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________
Short Timeskip brought to you by XLR8 running in a huge hamster wheel

After making sure that his mother got home safe, All Might had taken him to a remote area in the city, aka the trash-filled beach.

Izuku while not having any cuffs on him still wore the Omnitrix symbol in the center of his chest, indicating that he was still in his Skurd Mode.

On each side of his neck were Wildmutt's gill-like organs. Why, you ask? Well, he spotted Mr. Oak and Ms. Fuji tail them all the way to his home and they had somehow managed to lose them on the way here but he wasn't going to take that chance.

Anyway, All Might was facing away from him but unseen by him, the Hero was starting to cough violently and was beginning to spit out blood as steam rose from his body.

The alien boy wasn't looking at the Hero. His gills were moving, indicating that he was, in a way, smelling, looking and listening for any unwanted listener.

Izuku: So. Why did you bring me here?

He asked, trying to break the awkward silence but when he didn't get a reply, he looked towards his idol only to raise an eyebrow when all he saw was a cloud of steam.

Oh BTW, All Might somehow found a way to change clothes when he was bringing the young Vigilante here.

Izuku's confusion turned into shock when he found an almost unhealthily skinny guy standing in All Might's place.

They just stared at each other before-

Izuku: What tHE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
_____________________________________
Aaaaaand cue intro!

_____________________________________

Izuku: -UUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?

He said mouth and eyes opened wide as he gazed at the blond.

Izuku: What!? Where!? How!? You! You're not him! Where did All Might go!?

The man sighed before responding.

All Might: I assure you I am All Mig-

He said before he was interrupted by his blood rushing out of his mouth.

Izuku: HOLY SHIT! HOW!?

All Might: You know how guys at the pool are always suckin' in and flexin' and trying to look buff? I'm like that.