Chapter 9

NOTE: Any elements from My Hero Academia, Ben 10 or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________

Guy: An a-assassination job on someone named Inko Midoriya.

Izuku's eyes widened as his world seemed to slow down.

His ears refused to acknowledge any sound as he let go of the guy and slowly made his way to the door.

The second he opened it and stepped aside, the officers rushed in and arrested the crock and freed the two girls.

While Izuku, who was leaned against one of the cars, started to breathe faster and heavier as the only sound he could hear was the beat of his hear, that slowly got faster.

Izuku: Endeavor.

He growled out as his eyes and the Omnitrix symbol turned red.

That was until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back to see his idol looking at him with a worried expression but somehow still kept that smile on his face.

All Might: ARE YOU ALRIGHT, OMNI!?

Izuku: I'm fine.

The symbol went back to its original color along with his eyes.

Izuku: I think I'll head home early today.

All Might: ALL RIGHT! I'LL HANDLE THINGS FROM HERE!

The boy nodded before jumping away.
_____________________________________
Timeskip brought to you by Big Chill sitting on a giant block of ice

He arrived at the Bakugo resistance after about 10 minutes.

He lowered his mask and ringed the doorbell.

The second the door opened he was meet with a rolled up magazine being smacked against the top of his head.

Mitsuki: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?

He didn't answer, this made the woman click her tongue before she grabbed him by the mask that was hanging around his neck and pulled him inside.

Once there she made him sit on the couch before the sat opposite to him.

She regained her composure before she asked again.

Mitsuki: Where were you?

Izuku: Out.

Mitsuki: I know that! Why weren't you at school?

He once again didn't answer. She sighed before she continued.

Mitsuki: Izuku listen. You only have a couple of months before you can start at UA. Sure, All Might said he would get you in through recommendations, which you refused, but you can't just ditch school like this!

Izuku: Well, today was well worth it.

Mitsuki: Excuse me!?

Izuku: I think I have a lead.

Her eyes widened.

Izuku: Turns out, after I was arrested, Endeavor told a reporter what I look like.

He told her what the guy from before told him.

Mitsuki: And what are you going to do now?

Izuku: Nothing I can do. If I just walk into his agency and attack him, I'll get arrested again. All I can do I keep searching for the ones that killed her.