Chapter 12

NOTE: Any elements from My Hero Academia, Ben 10 or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________
The day of the Entrance Exam

It was finally here, the day that UA High has their entrance exams and the normally chaotic Bakugo household was, well...

Katsuki: HURRY UP, DEKU! 

Mitsuki: KATSUKI! DON'T WAKE UP LATE AND THEN START YELLING!

Masaru: Please calm down.

Izuku sighed, he was ready to leave an hour ago but decided to wait for his childhood friend, that had been a mistake. Katsuki, while he was an excellent student, had a nasty habit of not hearing his alarm clock when it was time to wake up and if he did, he usually blew them up.

Anyway, the red-eyes teen came running down the stairs and slid to a stop at the front door to jump into his shoes. Izuku was already standing at the door with his backpack on his back as he stared at Katsuki with an emotionless expression.

Katsuki: The fuck you staring at me for!? Move your ass!

He said before they threw the door open and ran to their future school.

_____________________________________  
Short time skip brought to you by Wildmutt with a tennis ball in his mouth

After a while of running, they made it to the school where they stopped for a second to catch their breath.

Izuku: Made it just in time.

Katsuki: C'mon. We still aren't in there yet.

Izuku: You go on ahead, I'll be right with you.

He simply shrugged before he started walking. Izuku looked around him and saw a bunch of other students casually walking by him before his gaze stopped at the building itself. He smiled and thought about all of the things that happened these past few months. Him getting caught and arrested, him meeting Camie and getting together with her, sneaking out of the house late at night so he could meet up at her, and what she said the day before she left. He blushed, he honestly couldn't tell if she was joking or not and even if she wasn't, why would she want that. I mean, it's not like they were in some kind of manga/anime or a cringe fanfiction written by a lazy dumbass that has way too much time on his hands and had the GENIUS idea to crossover one of his favorite childhood shows with an awesome anime. Yeah, that would be stupid.

He shook his head before he gained a serious expression when his mind went to THAT night. He clenched his fists and mentally went through all of the clues that he found on that night. An unburnt piece of black cloth, a knife, blue flames, and what that thief told him. He shook his head again and pushed those thoughts away for now. Right now he had to focus on passing this exam and taking the first step to being a Hero.

But he took one step and somehow managed to trip over his own foot.

Izuku: Oh shit!

He yelled in surprise before he instinctively activated Big Chill's ability to turn intangible but felt someone touch his back before the ability activated. His body suddenly rejected gravity and started floating but not before his head fazed through the ground, now he was upside down with his head in the ground.

???: Oh my gosh! Are you okay!? Release!

He felt the effect of gravity return before he completely dived into the ground before he emerged behind the girl that was panicking like two seconds ago.