Chapter 3

NOTE: Any elements from My Hero Academia, Ben 10 or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________

Izuku was running faster than ever before. He didn't know if All Might decided to go after him but he wasn't about to risk that.

All Might: STOP!

He looked back and saw that the Hero was indeed chasing him.

Izuku: Shit!

All might: GET BACK HERE!

He was just managing to keep out of the Heros reach as he ran through the city.

He looked back again but he saw something that made his eyes widen.

The bottle with the slime guy was gone.

He stopped and so did the Hero.

All Might: SO YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO COME QUIETLY!

Izuku: Where is the Villain!?

All Might: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? HE'S RIGHT...

He put his hand on the empty pocket.

All Might: ...NOT HERE!

Izuku: Damn! What if he attacks someone again!?

All Might: WELL I'LL JUST HAVE TO FIND HIM BEFORE HE DOES!

He started coughing into his hand and a little bit of blood came from between his teeth.

All Might: Shit.

Izuku: Well, I'm not just gonna sit around and not do anything!

He smacked the symbol.

Izuku: "Roar"!

  (Without the tail)

  (Without the tail)

He started to sniff the air, trying to find the scent of the slime monster.

All Might: OH, THIS ONE WASN'T IN ANY OF THE REPORTS ABOUT YOU!

After a few more seconds of smelling he perked up and let out a short roar before leaping towards the target.

All Might: SO THIS FORM IS LIKE A BLOODHOUND! WELL THEN! TAKE THE LEAD TOWARDS THE EVILDOER!

He said, running beside the Vulpimancer.

But that didn't last long. All Might's eyes widened as he fell down onto one knee.

The dog-like beast stopped and made a noise at the Hero as if asking if he was ok.

All Might: "cough, cough" I'M ALRIGHT! GO ON AHEAD, I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU! "cough"

He nodded and returned to running.