Chapter 11

NOTE: Any elements from My Hero Academia, Ben 10 or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________

Katsuki watched as the new couple embraced each other and, in his own words, "sucked face" and scoffed.

Katsuki: Damn nerd. I'm out of here.

He turned and began to walk home. But what you didn't know last time is that he was grinning.

Back to the two at the top of the building.

They finally pulled away for that sweet sweet oxygen as they gazed into each other's eyes.

Camie: That was...........my first kiss.

Izuku: Yeah, mine too...............WAIT WHAT!?

His head shot up as he starts to panic.

Izuku: Her first kiss!? Crap! Was it good enough!? What if she's disappointed! I rushed in and I wasn't prepared!

He thought. He snapped out of it when he heard her giggle. He looked at her to see her gazing back at him with her head slightly tilted down and a slight blush on her cheeks.

Izuku: W-w-was it any good?

Camie: Well, it was my first so I can't really compare.

Izuku: O-oh.

She smiled before giving him a peck on the lips.

Camie: I liked it tho~

He sighed in relief, which made her giggle again before they started leaning in again but were interrupted when they heard-

In a panic, Izuku went to fish his phone out of one of the compartments on his belt. He sighed when he saw that Mitsuki was calling him. She must have noticed that he was gone, and to top it off, it was late and was also a school night.

Izuku: Holy crap it's late! I'm in trouble!

He looked at her to see her giving him a smug look.

Izuku: What?

Camie: Hotline Bling? Really?

Izuku: W-what? I like the song.

Camie: Whatever floats your boat. Anyway, I have to go too. Timber face wants me to meet him early so I'm gonna head home and get some sleep. See ya later, darling~

She said, giving him one last wink before slipping out of his grasp and.............disappearing?

Izuku: Huh? Where did she-?

He accidentally clicked the green button and answered the call, immediately he had to move the phone further away from him as the booming voice of an angry Mitsuki Bakugo came blasting through the speaker.
_____________________________________
It's a bird, it's a meme. No! It's the intro!

______________________________________

Explaining to All Might what he did with the Omnitrix wasn't fun. The man had treated him with an hour-long lecture about risks. And to be honest, he wasn't even listening. No, he was texting with his girlfriend and it took the Hero an hour to notice that.