2💚

Stephen's POV

I was on the coach, waiting for Will. he was always late. luckily, he turned up just before the coach was scheduled to leave.
"hey mate. sorry I was so late, had to stop and get a Starbucks." He held up his drink for proof. "it's ok, just sit down." I reply, laughing.
"so, you excited for the game?" Will finally asks, "yeah, pretty excited." I say "you?" I add. "Yep. same." Will says, drifting into his own world.

Me and Will had been joking around for a little way there. we had about another 10 minutes till we got there. "Stephen, wake me up when we get there. I'm so knackered." "ok, mate. see you then."
turned out 10 minutes turned into 35 but no matter, we still had another 2 hours before kickoff.

~about 20 minutes into the second half (yo this didn't actually happen.)~

"And KSI tackles WillNE and- Oh what happened to Will?!" the commentator said in surprise "he's lying on the floor holding his leg! oh my god it looks like he's crying.. I think it's broken. paramedics are being sent on and look at this.. Stephen's helping Will, that's friendship at its finest."
and the was true, I was beside Will, muttering things to comfort him, although it was over Will's crying. it looked really bad and it must hurt like a fucker.
turns out KSI trapped Will's leg, twisted it back and broke it.