4💚

Stephen's POV

I'd dropped Will off home, but I planned to stay with him for a day or so just in case. of course we had to go in the lift, which scared the shit out of me and all Will did was laugh at me which made me laugh also. I rushed out of the lift but realised I needed to help Will so I went straight back, smiling at him apologetically. "when we get in, I want to blast music from my speakers." Will said randomly, I chuckled at him and nodded "ok buddy, you can do that. what sort of music?" I ask him, genuinely curious "Guns N Roses. I know it's not my sort of music but it's actually good. so are The Rolling Stones." He answers, I look at him confused, he was right.. it wasn't his sort of thing.
I hadn't had a proper sleep for a while now, so I was so tired. I rubbed my eye and yawned "you tired?" Will asks, unlocking the door to his apartment, I nod in agreement. I could just fall asleep at any given moment. "you can go sleep upstairs if you want.." Will says to me, I look at him confused "really?" I ask and he nods. I'd take that opportunity.. so I did, and I slept for like 7 hours. by the sounds of it, Will didn't blast music like he said he would otherwise I would've woken up.

Will's POV

while Stephen was sleeping, I did some writing, songwriting to be exact.. I'd started writing when i was in hospital and it wasn't actually half bad. it mostly tended to be love songs, it just seemed the thing I was best at. the one I wrote while Stephen was sleeping wasn't really good because I had alot on my mind. it took a couple hours to write.
"I'm awake." Stephen had said about 5 hours later, I was just watching a couple movies while I was waiting "hey mate, nice sleep?" I smile.