6💚

Stephen's POV

I had a surprise planned for Will, I was planning to take him to Paris for the week. everything was already booked, so hopefully he'll be happy about it
"Paris?!" Will exclaims, I couldn't tell wether he was excited or not. "yeahhh...?" I say slowly, trying to pick my words wisely. "that's awesome, Ste.." He smiles, "thanks." I sigh in relief, he wasn't pissed off. thank fuck.

Will's POV

Stephen's taking me to Paris?! fucking Paris! I wasn't complaining. he said that I best go pack because we're leaving tomorrow and we're going for two weeks. he's booked a 5 star hotel, good job the Ad Revenue was good this month then, huh? so that's what I did, I went and packed.. I packed my Memeulous hoodie because George requested it, I told him me and Stephen were going and he told me to bring it. so I did him a favour, he basically wanted me to promote his channel. silly bugger. I think I'm gonna tell him before we go. I'm gonna tell Stephen that I love him.
after about an hour of packing, I was done. I walked downstairs with my suitcase "hey, uh.. Stephen..." I say, he looks up at me "yah, mate?"
"I need to talk to you about something..."

Stephen's POV
"I need to talk to you about something..." Will had said to me. "I always did love you, Will." I blurted out, randomly. I expected him to just walk about but he didn't, he threw his arms around me in a hug "I.. I love you to Stephen." He muttered into my shoulder, I hug him back a little tighter, planting a kiss on his forehead. I smile to myself.. it felt like all the problems in the world just melted away for the moment that he was in my arms, it felt like a lifetime, and I loved it. I loved him.