3❤

Will's POV

I'd been in the hospital for a couple days, constantly getting visits from George, Josh, and most of the people that played the mach Stephen on the there hand had stayed with me the whole time, sleeping there with me as well. but he slept on the chair, he was willing to make the sacrifice for me. I was pretty much always on medication so I never really knew what he was saying, the only way I knew was fron videos. it made Stephen laugh and he would keep recording the stupid things I was saying.

Stephen's POV

Oh my god. Will always said the most stupid things. it was ridiculous but made my day. "like.. Stephen.. dude, how'd you do it? you're always.. like, you don't give a fuck what you say.. you just do you mate. I love you broski." I replied with "love you to, mate." and the truth was, I did love him. I didn't want us to be just friends. it sounds a bit selfish, but I wanted him to be mine. I liked him for ages, I was just to scared to tell him.

Will's POV

it'd been a couple more days and I was due out of the hospital today. yeah, I was excited, but something didn't feel right. it was Stephen, he'd been acting really awkward for the past couple days. I didn't know why, I was tempted to ask him but I didn't in case I made it worse.

(Hi. it's me, Sky. I'm just apologising for how short the chapters are. as the story goes on the chapters will get longer I promise.😊❤ Xx)