5❤

7 weeks later

Will's POV

it'd been 7 weeks since I broke my leg, and today was the day I got my cast off. I was pretty excited, not gonna lie but I was gonna miss all the attention from Stephen, ohmygodthatsoundssobad. I thought to myself. I loved the boy, way more than just platonic friends. I wanted him, I just didn't know how to tell him.
When I arrived at the hospital, Stephen drove me, I walked actually up the stairs, seeing as it was one small flight of them. it didn't bother me all that much but Stephen was a bit wary about it, "what if you fall?" he'd asked me when I told him I'm going up the stairs. I assured him I would be fine and he didn't need to be such a pussy about it.

Stephen's POV

I was allowed to go with Will to get his cast taken off, I was a little worried. what if it hadn't healed yet? Stephen shut the fuck up. I thought he's gonna be fine, everything's gonna be fine. I knew I was overreacting but I couldn't help it.
I took a seat next to Will, then the most unexpected thing happened, he grabbed my hand. I squeezed his had lightly "you'll be fine. I promise." I assure him, he nods at me and we both smile at eachother.

Will's POV

the cast was off. and I held Stephen's hand all the way through. thoughts were racing through my head should I tell him? What if he doesn't like me? the thought of Stephen liking me back seemed ridiculous. it seemed near impossible.
it felt weird having the cast off, my leg tingled slightly, I just had to adjust.. and now I was able to walk properly, my leg was still weak so I needed one crutch for a minimum of 1 week. which I wasn't bothered by. it was fine. I was just excited to going back to a normal-ish life.