Part 2 - Archie

"Come pick pizza!" My dad called out to us and the three of us made a beeline for the door. "Hey Jughead." Dad greeted Jug with a smile.

"Hey Mr A." Jughead replied whilst adjusting his beanie. "So what do you guys want?" My dad had a pen and pencil out to write down our orders.

"Mariana!" I said immediately just as Jughead shouted, "Pepperoni!" "One at a time, one at a time." Dad muttered to himself. 

"What about you Jellybean?" He looked to Jellybean. "I can just share with Jug or Archie." I chuckled lightly and Jughead burst out into loud laughter.

"What?" Jellybean asked placing her hands on her hips. "Share with Jughead?" I managed to say. "He'll eat 5 slices before you can finish your first."  

Jellybean looked annoyed for a second before succumbing to the laughter as well. I saw my dad smile as he went outside to call the pizza place.

These were my favourite kinds of days, just me, Jug and Jellybean messing around doing nothing in particular. Jughead was my best friend, but I knew that I wasn't really his.

He loved his sister more than anyone and anything, that would never change. 

"I'm sorry that I eat as much as Mr Creosote from the Meaning of Life."  Jughead chuckles at his own joke. "But I'll try to be well behaved tonight."

Jughead pats her on the back of her head affectionately whilst smiling down at Jellybean. "Betty might come over later." 

Jughead's head snapped up at the mention of Betty and I gave him a look, which caused him to blush. I smiled to myself always knowing how to make him cringe.

"Oh yeah, that's cool." I could tell he was trying to keep his voice casual, but it didn't really work out. "Do you have a crush on Betty?" Jellybean asked loudly.

That caused Jughead to blush even more feverishly and simper, "No I do n--" "Who has a crush on Betty?" My dad asked, staring me down assuming it was me. 

"Jughead does." I said with a chuckle. Jughead gave me the death stare and looked at his feet awkwardly.

"Ooh, really Jughead? Betty's a nice girl." Dad said with a sly smile on his lips. "Mr Andrews, I really don't like her." Jughead tried to convince him, but clearly no one believed him.

"That's his lying face Mr A. Don't trust him." Jellybean commented sharing a wide smile with me. I held my hand up and high-fived her. 

Jughead let out a grin and confessed. "Okay, maybe I do." I laughed loudly, but it was nothing compared to what happened after Jellybean spoke.

"I like Betty, I wouldn't mind having her as my sister-in-law." That set both Jughead and I off into laughter that left tears running down our faces.

After a few minutes of laughing, Jellybean began to babble again. "Guys, let's go outside. I can show you my gymnastics that Nancy taught me!" 

"Sure, Lil Bean." Jughead smiled, but stopped Jellybean for a moment. "Wait a second." He retied the ribbon that constantly sat atop her head.

Jellybean's face lit up before running outside to show us her moves.