Season 2, Episode 6 - Never Been Kissed (Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. Puck tried to steal an ATM and ended up in juvie," the narrator's voice played as Puck getting arrested played. "As far as badasses go, I'm number one," Puck objected. "Sam and Quinn are sort of a couple, and so are Mike and Tina. Artie and Brittany went out, but then he sorta dumped her and now he sorta wants her back," the narrator said as clips of Sam and Quinn, Mike and Tina, and Artie and Brittany played. "Brittany became cheer captain once Quinn got Santana demoted to the bottom of the pyramid by telling Sue about her surgery," the narrator said as a clip of Brittany as captain played as well as Quinn and Santana's fight. "You have a surgery when you get your appendix out. You got a boob job," Quinn yelled. "And that's what you missed on..." the narrator's voice said. "GLEE!" The other voices sang.

Cut to the choir room where everyone seemed to be whispering and talking to each other as Quinn entered the choir room. "What's going on?" Quinn asked. "You didn't hear?" Brittany asked. "Hear what?" Quinn asked. "Puck is out of juvie. Today's his first day back," Brittany said. "It's about time," Santana said as she filed her nails "Things were getting too boring around here without him." Quinn's eyes grew wide. This couldn't be happening. Not when she just moved on. She did her best to avoid eye contact with Puck as she took her seat.

Cut to Kurt and Tina in the hallway. "I take it we have a lot of sweater trends to look forward to this season," Tina grinned as Kurt smiled back at her. Kurt was then shoved into the lockers by Karofsky as Tina looked horrified. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah. Fine," Kurt said brushing it off as they entered the choir room and quickly took their seats before Mr. Schue took over.

"Alright guys, let's get down to business! First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman," Mr. Schue said as some of the members of the New Directions clapped for him. Quinn however looked away. "Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" Mr. Schue said. "Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day," Puck said cockily. "Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go," Quinn said sarcastically rolling her eyes, still not looking Puck in the eye.

"And now, drumroll, Finn!" Mr. Schue said as Finn did a mock drumroll with his hands. "Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." The New Directions excitedly chattered. "First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers," Mr. Schue said as the Glee Club cheered. "Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head," Santana smirked as Kurt gave her a dirty look. "And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the Warren township continuing education program. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs," Mr. Schue read. "Is that legal?" Rachel asked horrified. "How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asked as Puck turned around. "Are you kidding? Brittle bones," he smirked "Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Mr. Schue shook his head. "Moving on. Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament," Mr. Schue said as the glee club cheered "So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing."

The guys and girls quickly split up into their two teams and began discussing ideas when Kurt headed to be on the girls team. "Kurt, gonna say it again. Boys team," Mr. Schue said as Kurt looked upset as he quickly slinked away to the boys side. He sat down less than thrilled as the bell then rang and the New Directions got up.

Kurt walked solemnly out of the choir room. "This isn't good," Quinn frowned a bit to Mercedes and Tina. "I know what you mean Quinn. I feel sorry for Kurt," Mercedes agreed. "That's not the worst part of it," Tina frowned. "Really? What happened?" Mercedes asked. "The reason Kurt and I were late to Glee Rehearsal was because Karofsky shoved him into the lockers," Tina frowned. "What?" Mercedes and Quinn exclaimed. "I couldn't believe it. I know it's happened to him before but this time it just seemed so personal," Tina said upset. "Poor Kurt," Quinn said shaking her head. "Yeah he doesn't deserve to go through this," Mercedes agreed. "I know...look don't tell him I told you anything," Tina said as she left with Mike.