Season 3, Episode 14 - On My Way (Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. Finn and Rachel got engaged and decided to get married after Nationals," the narrator said as a clip of Rachel holding up her engagement ring played. "We're getting married in May!" Finn exclaimed. "Right-Right after Nationals! It's gonna be a spring wedding," Rachel grinned. "Kurt had a secret admirer on Valentine's Day which turned out to be Karofsky but Kurt turned him down," the narrator said as a clip of Karofsky taking off the gorilla mask played. "And I'm flattered, I I-I really am, but David, you just think that you love me. You don't really love me," Kurt said honestly. "Quinn started dating Puck but they broke up because Puck felt like Quinn was too good for him," the narrator said as a clip of Quinn and Puck together played as well as Puck storming off from Quinn. "Now she's kind of in a relationship with Sam and Puck wants her back," the narrator said as a clip of Sam and Quinn singing together at the Sugar Shack played as well as a clip of Puck looking longingly at Quinn. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "GLEE!" The voice sang.

Cut to Quinn at her locker where Sam approaches her with a bouquet of flowers. "What's this?" Quinn asked. "I just wanted to say thank you, you know for being my date to the Sugar Shack," Sam said as Quinn took the flowers. "They're beautiful," Quinn smiled a bit. "Just like you," Sam said as he tried to pull Quinn in for a kiss which she backed out of. "Sam...I think you misread what us going to Valentine's Day at Breadstix meant," Quinn sighed as Sam looked down "I like you. A lot but in a few short months I'm going to Yale and you'll be starting your senior year. I just don't want to start something I can't finish." Sam nodded understandingly "It's cool. I just really thought we had something," Sam said. "Sam..." Quinn called after him as Sam walked away, saddened by the fact that he and Quinn weren't back together.

Cut to the choir room where the New Directions are preparing to rehearse once again. "Regionals," Will said as the New Directions cheered. "I know it's been a long road for some of you but Regionals is happening this weekend and we need to finalize our set list," Mr. Schue said as the others nodded. "Now let's hear suggestions, go," Mr. Schue said. "I was hoping the Troubletones could do that new Kelly Clarkson song, 'Stronger'," Mercedes suggested as Santana, Brittany, Sugar, Quinn, and Tina all seemed to be in agreement with me. "Well you'll have to talk to Miss Corcoran about that Mercedes," Mr. Schue said. "Is she back?" Quinn asked. "I am," Shelby said as she entered the choir room as the Troubletones walked over to her excitedly. "I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last few rehearsals. Duty called. Beth's caretaker after school quit unexpectedly and I had to come straight home after school. Now that I found someone else to take over I feel good coming back," Shelby smiled. "Let's give it up for Miss Corcoran," Mr. Schue smiled as everyone seemed to cheer for Shelby's return.

"Can all members of the Troubletones come with me," Shelby smiled as Santana, Brittany, Sugar, Mercedes, Tina, and Quinn headed into Shelby's classroom to rehearse. "Okay so Mercedes, you wanted to sing 'Stronger'?" Shelby asked. "Yeah I thought it would really highlight our voices," Mercedes smiled a bit. "We could give it a try," Shelby said as she began assigning the parts to Santana, Brittany, and Mercedes as the Troubletones began to rehearse.

 As the Troubletones performed the song Quinn couldn't help but feel like she wanted more. This was after all her senior year. After the Troubletones finished rehearsal Quinn approached Shelby. "Excuse me...Miss Corcoran," Quinn said as Shelby looked up. "Yes Quinn?" she asked. "I would maybe like a chance for a solo in this song," Quinn said in a determined fashion. "Quinn, while you have a lovely voice I heard you perform at Sectionals. I just don't think it's quite strong enough for a song like this, okay?" Miss Corcoran said as Quinn frowned, feeling completely defeated.