Season 2, Episode 19 - Born This Way (Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. The glee club's getting ready for Nationals," The Narrator said as clip of the New Directions practicing played. "Kurt had to leave McKinley because Karofsky threatened him," the narrator said as the clip showed Sue, Burt, and Kurt in Sue's office. "I can't expel a kid for shoving. He'll just say, "I didn't mean to shove that kid. I tripped." Excuse works like a charm. I use it all the time," Sue shrugged. "But at least he's got Blaine and the Warblers, who just lost at Regionals to the New Directions," the voice over said as we cut to Kurt and Blaine after their loss. "We got each other out of all this. That beats a lousy trophy, don't you think?" Blaine said as Kurt smiled back at him. "Santana's got it bad for Brittany," the Narrator said as we go to a clip of Santana talking to Brittany in the hall. "I'm angry because I have all of these feelings – feelings for you – that I'm afraid of dealing with, because I'm afraid of dealing with the consequences," Santana said to Brittany in the hall. "Sue lost her sister and the Glee Club helped out with the funeral service then this happened," the narrator said as we cut to Will and Sue in Sue's office. "I want you to donate your sperm so that I can have your child," Sue said as Will looked stunned. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "GLEE!" The voice sang.

Cut to the hallway where Rachel is looking at herself in the mirror feeling incredibly insecure about the way she looks. "Insecurities, everyone has them. Even people who seem the most secure about themselves have something that they feel unhappy with or wish they could change. Even though I might look confident and proud of who I am, I have them too," Rachel said in a voice over as she looks at Brittany, Santana, and Quinn who are hanging out together. "Since Finn and I broke up, I keep worrying that he'll go back to dating Brittany, Santana, or even get back with Quinn. I just wish there was someway I could feel more confident. That I could be a pretty girl that Finn wanted me to be," Rachel said in a voice over as she then stared at Quinn's nose. "That's it! I could get a nose job to look more Fabray-ic. Finn's running with her for Prom Court if I looked more like Quinn, maybe it would be the key to get him back," Rachel thought to herself in a voice over as she walked off.

Cut to Will's office where Sue knocks on his door as Will looks up. "Hey buddy, have you given any more thought about my offer?" Sue asked. "I have...I just have a question," Will said. "Sure," Sue said as she sat down. "Why me? I mean since I've known you, you've never had anything nice to say about me and now you want me to be the father of your child? I want to know why," Will asked as Sue sighed. "Well, In case you haven't noticed, I have a little bit of a mean streak. I'm cunning, I'm vindictive, I spend a large portion of every day vibrating with a palpable sense of wild, irrational rage. And I don't ever want my kid to feel that. And every time I've insulted you or tried to stop you in your crusade to ruin pop culture by wiping your woolly behind with the American songbook, you've always risen up and met me with kindness. If goodness and optimism are somehow genetic, that's what I want for my child," Sue said as Will looked in shock. "I had no idea you thought that much of me Sue," Will said. "Well William, I do," Sue said honestly "And I would love it if you would be the father of this child, I understand if you say no but I wanted to tell you exactly how I felt." Sue then left Will's office leaving him once again with a lot to think about.

Cut to Glee Club rehearsal. "Mr. Schue. There's something I need to talk to the Glee Club about," Rachel said. "Okay Rachel. The floor is yours," Mr. Schue said as Rachel grinned as she got up. "I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum," Rachel announced as the Glee Club looked shocked. "Oh my God, you're getting a nose job," Quinn said shocked. "Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals," Rachel said as Quinn made a face this couldn't be happening. "Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel," Mr. Schue said as Quinn nodded to agree.