one

Callie

"Jack! Why?" i scream out covering my mouth in shock before throwing a good , punch into his arm. he thought it'd be funny to hide in the bathroom after watching a scary movie only to jump out at me whilst screaming and sprinting towards me.

after a string of profanities i make my way back down the stairs into the lounge room to sit with the others trying to steady my heartbeat with regular breathes. i scan your surroundings and i slowly enter the room someone's missing. i stop, thinking of who it might be when i feel a hand on my shoulder, i turn without thinking and scream when i come face to face with a clown mask "FUCK" i curse shoving the delinquent in the chest.

laughter erupts from my friends vacating my house and i blush trying to hide the embarrassment of screaming like a lunatic infront of my friends, i roll my eyes and join my friends on the couch

I roll my eyes as everyone laughs I run over to the couch and flop down next to Sam and cuddle into his side, Mallory nudges me with her elbow and winks. Argh I hate it when she does this. I gave her a look before crushing her in a hug.

I forgot to introduce myself I'm Callie Johnson, Jack Johnson's twin sister. I'm 18, single, I'm a bit taller than average I also have long brown hair with big brown eyes. Before you start making guesses that I like Sam your wrong, we dated be there done that it just didn't work out. I've had two boyfriends in total both of them we just lost feelings for eachother so I haven't really had much heart break some I'm lucky.

My best friend Mallory, whom I mentioned early well she's dating my brother Jack which I think is totally adorable their so cute together but it's been tough for them lately because of magcon, long distance must be hard but now that magcon was over I thought he'd be home more but him and Gilinksy have been spending a lot of time touring or in LA visiting Nash and Cameron.

Whenever my brothers gone I get to spend extra time with Mallory which I love because she is just my everything, I love her and her family it's just she's practically my sister nuff said.

I hear my mum come done the steps "sorry to crash the party but it's late" everyone slowly gets up stretching and everyone makes their way up to their cars, well besides Gilinsky and Mallory. We make our way up to our rooms I pull Mallory into the bathroom as we get changed into a comfy clothes and brush our teeth taking a guess a reasonable amount of selfies before rushing ourselves to bed.

-- Next Day --

I wake up and shift in my bed Mallory's still asleep so I take this as an opportunity and take a snap shot of Mallory sleeping and post it to twitter.

@calliejohnson; mornings with bae💖 @swish_em_all

I laugh to myself and make my way out of bed and into the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth before making an entrance downstairs. Both my brother and Jack are in the kitchen. "Sup bitches" I jump on the kitchen top sitting cross legged scrolling through Twitter on my phone till I hear Mallory walk down the steps and join my on the bench.

everyone just sits on the phones being sociable of course "smile" I look up and hook my arm around Gilinksys and throw up the peace sign doing the cheesiest smile I could muster. Mallory leans over to show me the picture after laughing and making fun of me we all agree to get some Maccas breakfast.

Mallory rides shotgun holding my brothers hand the whole way whilst I sit in the back with Jack leaning against the door with my legs drapped over his.

@swish_em_all; relationship goals af 💖 @jackgilinsky @calliejohnson.

I looked at the photo again before retweeting and replying before I see Jacks reaction to this photo.