-- Chapter 10 --

Callie's POV;
"come on Callie were going to be late" I hear my brother yell up the stairs I curse under my breathe then take one last look in the mirror at my outift: a black dress with black tights and a green/grey coat with black doc martins.

I grab my handbag and race down the stairs meeting the boys at the bottom, I've already been to the airport to say goodbye to Mallory, it's safe to say that I hate goodbyes but I'll see her again in 5 weeks.

I slide into the back of the taxi as the boys place our luggage in the trunk, I pull out my phone and tweet out
@calliejohnson: goodbyes are the worst😭 we're coming for you cali✈️✈️

I scroll down my timeline checking all my mentions aswell.

@swish_EM_all: goodbyes are the hardest when it's for a long time.
@CallieJohnsonUpdates: Callies on her way to LA with the Jacks.
@CallieJohnsonUpdates: Callie's recent tweet is about Mallory. Mallory's left to go back to TCU and Callie's going to LA to live.

I favourite all three and then the boys jump in the car squishing me in the middle. I roll my eyes and mouth out "screw you" they laugh and close the doors as the car lurches forward as we head to the airport.

-

"finally" I praise as we unlock the door of our new apartment, it looks amazing I love it so much. I grab my case and pull it up the stairs and run into my room.
"i call dibs" I yell as I spin around the empty room squealing, it fairly big and has a massive walk in wardrobe which I love to death, it also has a giant window that leads out to the balcony and because we're the top floor we can sit on the roof to watch the sunset.

I lean my head against the glass and look at the view when I hear soft chuckles from the door, I turn on my heels and see Jack leaning against the doorframe.
"have you seen the bathroom?" He questions.

I take that as my queue and run into the bathroom, it's quite spacious it has a lovely big bath and a huge shower with lots of cabinets and a very large mirror. I could get used to this.

I smile and grab his hand pulling him out onto my balcony, he stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as we take in the view; absolutely breathtaking. I lean back into him closing my eyes taking the the soft hums of the traffic and commotion going on below us.

I open my eyes to a beautiful sunset "beautiful isn't it" I mumble turning to see Jacks face "almost as beautiful as you" I let a smile spread across my face, it's finally going right my life is finally going right. Nothing could ruin this moment right here right now.

We watch the sun disappear as the darkness spreads through the sky. The wind picks up and I feel the goosebumps on my arms "let's go inside" he grabs my hand leading my back into my room where theirs currently only a mattress and a lot of boxes along with my cases.

I fish through my bags to find something to change into: black leggings and a big shirt that may or may not be jacks. I join the two boys in the living room every else has furniture besides our rooms. I curl up on the couch and turn the music channel on the TV.

-

I wake up on the couch to heavy knocks on the door, I almost fall of the couch. I see my brother rush down the stairs fishing a shirt over his head as he answers the door "we have a delivery" Jacks signs a few things before they begin to drag boxes in which I presume our furnitures in. I walk into the kitchen and place a few slices of bread in the toaster and pour myself a glass of orange juice.

By the time I finished eating the men have left and we now have a whole room full of boxes great. I walk up the steps two at a time I need to shower and change. I turn the corner and run into Jack "morning baby" he smiles kissing my head "mornin" I yawn "I need to shower" I kiss his lips then brush past him making my way over to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

I take my hair out brushing it then putting it up into a bun so it didn't get soaked in the shower when I feel my stomach churn, I taste it in my mouth as I slid down infront of the toilet vomiting. After I finish I brush my teeth and wipe the sweat beads for in on my forehead. I feel ill. I groan and force myself into the shower hoping the warm water will help my intense headache and wicked stomach cramps.

I change into my Nike spandex and a plain black tee then pull my hair up into a loose ponytail and head out into my room; where I find both my brother and my boyfriend putting together my bed. I rub my head and sit on the floor "you okay baby" Jack ask concerned "fine just feel really sick" I kiss my head and then tells me his almost finished with my bed so to take some water and panadol and make myself a hot water bottle for my stomach.

I do as instructed and when I head back into my room my bed is fully assembled and made a sigh and jump onto my bed snuggling under the covers and place my hot water bottle onto my stomach feeling a little relief. The boys chuckle and continue to assemble the rest of my room before my brother declares he needs a break.

He exits the room and Jack slips under the covers and I rest my head on his chest "Cal.. Look I'm going to the store to get a few things" he looks nervous "okay" "I think I might know what's wrong with you" he gulps and kisses my head disappearing out of my room.

Jacks POV;
the drive to the store was short on 10 minutes so when I got their I got some chocolate, ice cream and a few packets of potato chips with some dips before heading to the area were the keep the girly stuff. I grab exactly what I need before I head to baking Isle and grab some boxes of cookie mixture then head to the checkout.

I wait as the young girl she must be 16 scans my groceries as my worry grows about Callie what if I'm right. My thoughts are interrupted by her voice "that's 36.87 please" I give her two 20 dollar notes and wait for my change before I grab my bags and she whispers "good luck with the test".

I mumble a thank you and rush to the car placing the bags in the boot before driving back towards the apartment.

- authors note -
sorry it took my forever to write this because I got massive writers block which was really annoying but I've now 100% committed to my plot and I hope this all falls into place and you guys enjoy it!

also what do you think Jack purchased at the grocery store?! leave your comments below!

Kisses
Bri💋