-- Chapter 4 --

Callie's POV;
We arrive at the house and I slip out of the car and walk over to the boys as the three of us walk up to the house Jack walks next to me and laces his hands with my causing me to blush.

My brother goes through the door first then Jack and myself then I curse under my breath "uh hi mom where's dad?" Shes pissed "Jack I need a word with you" my brother starts to walk over to my mother "no Mr Gilinsky" a worried expression covers his face I squeeze his hand before he disappears into my parents office.

"Jack what do you think their talking about" I'm really worried mum normally loves Jack like she's practically his second mother. "About you and him" great ARGH. We wait around for a while until Jack walks out and to the door without seeing myself or my brother "Jack wait" my mother walks out "leave it Callie".

I run out the door and sprint after Jack he's almost at his house but I manage to catch up to him and I grab his arm pulling him back "GO AWAY MAN" he screams I drop his hand and take a few steps back "sorry my bad" I turn on my heels walking back towards my house tears threatening to spill when I feel a pair of arms softly grab my waist "Cals I'm sorry I thought you were Jack" I look down at my feet kicking dirt with my boots.

He slides his finger under my chin and tilts it up "look at me please" he begs and the tears start to flow "why did you ignore me what did she say" he looks sad and hurt but I need to know what she said to make him feel this way
"she told me that I'm bad news; I can't be with you or Jack but the reality is I can't be without both of you".

"Please don't leave me ever" I plead

He presses his forehead to mine before dipping down to connect my lips with his another amazing kiss followed by another and another until I'm ripped from Jacks hold "let go of me" I scream looking at Jack begging him to help me
"What did my wife tell you Mr Gilinsky" "my bad I mean sorry Mr Johnson".

My dad drags me towards the house I'm so scared his never acted this way, he throws me in the house I hit the ground and wince before he picks me up by the hem of my shirt and punches me in the jaw. Hard. I stumble back tears streaming down but right now he just keeps hitting me and hitting me. I hear someone race down the stairs "DAD" "STOP IT GET OFF HER" he grabs Jack by the collar and smashes his fist into his face until his satisfied.

He then simply grabs his keys before exiting the house with our mother. I start bursting into tears everything hurts, Jack crawls over to me wrapping me in his arms "it's okay Callie his gone, I'm calling Gilinsky where not staying here" i nod and continue to cry "I want to see Mallory" I choke out "me to kiddo me to".

Once I pull myself together I go upstairs and pack my bag for a few nights were staying at the Gilinsky's we told Katherine and David about our situation and they agreed that we stay with them till they have cooled down and it's safe.

"Im ready Jackie lets go before they come back" he nods his head and grabs his bags before we set off walking towards Jacks house, when we get there Jacks waiting out the front I drop my bags and run to him throwing my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso just crying until he put me down and gave my brother a hug as he cried.

my brother hardly cries it just makes me feel like someone's already stomping on my already broken heart.

We sat out the front waiting for Mallory, I see her car speeding towards us as she parks and sprints towards me, I jump up and crash into her throwing my arms around her neck crying harder she rubs my back and we stay like that for awhile until my brother insists we go inside.

Mallory rushes over to Jack and asks if his okay whilst I walk over to my Jack he offers me a small smile and his hand I gladly take both and walk into his house. Were greeted by his parents who offer warm hugs call me Olaf but I love warm hugs, "I'm sorry kids" they give us their sympathy and a thank them before we head up to Jacks room.

My brother and Mallory are cuddled up on a couch in Jacks room whilst I sit cross legged on the edge of the bed I pull out my ear plugs and plug them into my phone and shove my phone into my pocket before grabbing my sunnies and blanket with a pillow and walking out the the balcony and climbing onto the roof. I lay down on the pillow watching the sun go down wrapping the blanket around me for warmth I place my earphones into my ears and play my sadder playlist; For The Love Of A Daughter by Demi Lovato is the first to softy exit my head phones I closed my eyes and just let my mind take me where ever it wanted I need to think about anything and everything away from my father.

I hear someone climb onto the roof, it's Jack "sup johnson" "thinking Gilinsky" I pat the spot next to me and he makes his way over to me and sits down pulling me into his chest. We watch the sunset before I hear Jacks mom call us for dinner we rush back into the house and slip into the seats at the dinning table.

After making small talk helping clean the dishes me and Mallory join the boys in the lounge room, I pull out my phone as I flop down next to Gilinsky I see that he posted a photo to instagram and Twitter it's the photo of me in the car laughing with my hair blowing through my hair. I look happy

@jackgilinsky; the most beautiful girl I know, I'd do anything to see you this happy again. @calliejohnson.

Tearing up I snuggle my head into his chest he giggles and kiss he top of my head "will you be my girlfriend?" I push myself up "wait your serious?" I tuck a piece of her behind my ear "yes I asked Jack and of course Mallory" "yes" I smile pulling him towards me In a sweet kiss.

I hear clapping and roll my eyes, cuddling closer to Jack he chuckles and flips them off focusing his attention back to me playing with my hair "thanks for saying yes" he mumble "your welcome" a smile spreads across my face.

"let's play Fifa" my brother claps his hands together going to fetch to remotes chucking one to Jack and the other for himself "you going to play baby?" I shake my head and try and get comfortable I lay across Jacks lap as his sits up but on an angle holding the controller in front of my face.

After a few games i start to get sleepy and we deiced to move upstairs to bed, Jack carried me up on his back where as Mallory was already in the guest room waiting for my brother.

We walk into Jacks room and I remember the day when we shared are first passionate kiss, smiling at the thought I slide down his back and rush over to his draws pulling out a pair of boxers and a shirt before stripping my clothes off and slipping those on.

Jacks already in his boxers all set but he disappears out of the room and comes back with two cups. He makes his way over to my side and hands me a cup it's filled with hot chocolate marshmallows and cream.

"this always helps you sleep" "thanks Jack thank you so much" I smile taking sips out of my cup before finishing it and setting it aside on the bedside table. Bringing the covers up and over me Jack mimicking my actions pulling my close to him.

"Goodnight Gorgeous" he gives me a small peck on the lips
"Goodnight Handsome"

After that I slipped right into a peaceful slumber safe in Jacks arms.