-- Chapter 11 --

Jacks POV;
I fish the keys out of my pocket and unlock the door to find Callie sprawled out of the couch with a million and one blankets watching Teen Wolf. Her head turns to face me "you were quick" she giggle I walk over her and kiss her lips they taste like chocolate. I chuckle when I glance at the couple of hot chocolate on the coffee table.

I grab her hand "Callie I need you to take this" I give her the box and kiss her then lean my forehead on hers. She stares at the box then tears well up in her eyes "it's okay" I reassure her.

Callie's POV;
I walk into the bathroom closing then door before leaning against it "you can do this" I mumble to myself. I walk over to the toilet and bring the box of pregnancy tests with me. I had a soda and a hot chocolate in the past hour and a half so I think I'll be alright to pee.

I grab the stick and pee on one then four placing them in the sink and I almost cry out in horror, they all show smiley faces meaning positive. I choke on my sobs as I try and cover my mouth. My brother comes rushing into the room "whats happened?" he glances at the sink "GILINSKY" he yells his furious he turns on his heels and storms out of the room "Jack please" he doesn't listen just continues to storm out into the kitchen where Jack was "sup bro"

he grabs his shirt and shoves him against the wall "YOU GOT MY SISTER PREGNANT" he screams I cry out and grab my brother yanking him away from Jack "JACK STOP" I say pushing his chest, "please just let me figure this out" i huff pulling my boyfriend toward the stairs and into my room closing the door behind me.

"so.. well I guess you know I'm pregnant then" I shrug tears filling my eyes, he takes to easy strides towards me wiping my tears from my cheek "it's okay. We're ok" he says sliding his hand down to my stomach "we can get through this" I smile "you won't leave me?" he shakes his head "never in a million years"

I wrap my arms around his torso "thank you so much" he kisses the top of my head before I dry my tears and leave him in my room, "I need to speak to my brother" he nods and retrieves his phone out of his pocket and flops onto my bed.

I slip out of the room and descend the stairs to find Jack on the couch, he looks stressed his pulling at the roots of his hair cursing and slamming his fists into the coffee table. He hasn't acknowledged my presence yet so I just make him aware by talking "this isn't how I'm imagined the second day in the new house"

he looks up at me and sighs "I'm sorry. I didn't plan this neither of us did. You can't blame him okay. Please don't blame him" I whisper sitting down next to him. He wraps his arms around me "I'm sorry." I wipe my eyes and nod "it's not your fault okay." he nods and pushes himself off the couch and makes his way up the stairs.

I run my hands through my hair "why does this always happen" I mumble to myself before making my way back up to my bedroom. Jack sits up smiling and I just shrug my shoulders and collapse onto the bed "arghhhh" I yell out in defeat "this sucks" I scoff.

"i need some serious girl time; like now" I say out loud "like who" I here Jack say "Madison or Mags" I sigh their like one of the only people I enjoy hanging with and won't think I'm weird that I'm pregnant. I groan again and lean into my boyfriends chest "wait!" I yell "I know who" I scream and my brother comes bursting into the room

"ARE YOU OKAY" he yells "yes" I yell back run and jumping on him

/

I finally deiced on a outift - a tight white pencil skirt that hugs my body and cuts off at my thighs with a plain grey tight long sleeved shirt that finished just under my boobs. I grab my cream coloured chunky heels and ran the straightener through my hair a few times before i grabbed my bag and threw in my purse, lip balm, my phone and gum.

I give Jack a kiss on the lips before rushing out the door taking a quick elevator trip down to my car. I rush over texting her that I'm leaving before whizzing away from the complex and towards the little coffee shop that was exactly half way between our two homes.

I find a nice parking spot before exiting the car and walking towards the cafè I'm nervous to say the least I need to tell her about the baby I need her opinion I've been waiting on Mallorys reply all day but timezones suck so she's still asleep or in a class right now.

I step into the coffee shop when I see her sitting against the wall near the window I wave and she smiles standing up i rush over to her and wrap my arms around her neck "I.missed.you!" I exhale she giggles and squeezes me hands "I missed you way more" I roll my eyes and we sit down looking through the menu and order two choc chip muffins and two cappuccinos.

The waiter returns with our food and drinks and we thank him as we start sipping at our drinks and nibble on our muffins "okay so andrea, the reason why I was so eager to catch up was well I need some of your life saving advice" she chuckles and take a sip of her cap "I'm all ears" i take this time to collect my thoughts.

"okay, I now have a boyfriend. His name is Jack - yes like my brother. Anyway, we had sex a few days ago and today I took a few test- look I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do" I yell out and bury my face in my hands.

"omg Callie" she gasps "look I know your eighteen, and you have a life ahead of you but you can't , I can't express this enough - you can't kill this baby". I sigh and fiddle with my mug "I'll be there to help you and i will always lend a helping hand". I nod "your right. Jack said he'll stay with me so.." she nods softly "that's wonderful I'm so proud of you Cal"

"thank you so much" I smile as she gives me a wink "hey what are friends for?" I smile and snap a photo of andrea giggling getting our food in it aswell before tweeting & instagraming.

@calliejohnson; just a little coffee date with my one and only☕️ @andrearussett.

I lock my phone then walk Andrea to her car I give her a hug goodbye "it was really nice speaking to you, bring Kian over tomorrow for Dinner?" I offer she smiles "of course!, I'll tell him the good news okay: don't worry about it" I wave her off as I walk back towards my car

Jack💏 - when are you coming home my baby
Callie💏 - I'm walking to the car now, give me 10 minutes and I'll be home okay
Jack💏 - that's way to long miss johnson
Callie💏 - speaking of Johnson's how is my brother, you better have spoken to him or I might accidentally be longer than 10 minutes
Jack💏 - I already have. We're fine okay. Get your cute butt home now.

I chuckle and unlock my car slipping off my heels and putting the key in the ignition and drive towards the apartments and my impatient boyfriend.