-- Chapter 7 --

Callie's POV;
It's not long before I hear Jacks jeep pull into the driveway, I jump off my bed and bolt downstairs ripping the door open and jumping into Jacks arms "woah easy there killer, what's got you so excited?" He chuckles "I heard about Cali" he smiles "so your down?" "I'm down" a smile spread across my face I can't remember the last time I smiled so big.

He carries me into the house on his back and up the stairs into my room, we all squish onto my bed scrolling through Twitter until it's about 7 o'clock and we decided to go get something to eat. The four off us head out to the car swinging by and picking up Sam before heading out in search of food.

We decide on pizza then make a quick pit stop to the servo to get some Ben and Jerry's before heading back to the house. I rush upstairs and change into sweats before joining the others downstairs.

"hey stop eating my pizza sam!" I slap away his hand from my box and sit down next to Jack eating my pizza and boy was it good. "Smile Babe" I hold up the pizza too my face and scrunch up my face as he takes the photo and my phone chimes.

@jackgilinsky; two favourite things; pizza and cals💖🍕 w/ @calliejohnson

I re tweet and fav before I upload the photo myself to my Twitter.

@calliejohnson; pizza is my one true love💘🍕 #sorryjack💏. @jackgilinsky
soon enough I see Jack favourite my tweet then reply.
@jackgilinsky; ouch

I give him a quick peck on the lips and I see a flash and turn to see my brother and Sammy snapchatting "hey! That's not fair" I stick my tongue out and pick up my pizza box chucking it in the bin and grabbing a water bottle chugging half it down before sneaking my way up into my room and into the bathroom.

I quickly lock the door behind me and throw my hair up in a bun before kneeling over the toilet bowl and sticking my fingers down my throat vomiting up my pizza, I chug the rest off my water before throwing up any remainder off the food I had left before I give my teeth a quick brush and rush downstairs.

Luckily I got my cast off last week, it was a pain in the ass and I couldn't do shit, talk about a cock block. I sneak my way back down to the den curling up on the couch next to Jack I kiss his head and rest my head on his chest while he plays with my hair "you okay baby?" "yeah..I'm doing just fine". I close my eyes nodding off to sleep finally.

Jack's POV;
Callie's been good today, she eat breakfast and dinner without relapsing and I'm so proud. I can't wait to move to California is less then a week. Finally get to leave its truly bittersweet.

I look at the time on my phone; 9:35 I'm tired may as well make my way to bed. I scoop up Callie in my arms as she starts to stir "shhhs baby" she snuggles into my chest as I walk up the stairs of the basement then up the stairs to her bedroom laying her on her bed, before slipping of her pants and taking off her bra then pulling the covers over her. I give her a quick peck on the lips before pulling away heading toward the door when i hear her mumble

"jack please stay" I chuckle slightly before making my way over to the bed slipping under the covers "goodnight princess"

// next day //

I wake up at 8 to my phone buzzing, I feel a weight on my chest. I look to see a very asleep Callie a grin spreads across my face I reach for my phone and hit answer.

"hello" "JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY" "oh hey mom" fuck she's mad "explain" "I'm at Callie's mom" I hear her gasp "oh my goodness I'm sorry I forgot" the line goes silent "see you late be safe" then she hung up.

I feel Callie move from under my arms groaning "who was thattt" she grumbles her voice sounds like sex, "my mom" I say kissing her head. I heard her tummy rumble "you hungry babe?" she sits up "um no.. I'm mean I'm not really hungry" she says before turning over in the bed.

Why's she acting weird, I make my way out of bed and down to the kitchen pulling our ice cream out of the freezer walking past Sam and Jack sitting on the couch. I give them a nod before making my way back into Callie's room with the pint and two spoons.

I jump on the bed making her squeal "jaccccccckkkkkkkkk" she pouts but I quickly kiss her before pulling away and making myself comfy grabbing a spoon and giving her one "I know it's not your favourite but I know you love it".

Callie's POV;
I allow a smile to play on my lips, his trying really hard "fanks jackie" I give her a kiss on the neck before spooning some ice cream. Taking my time eating it after we've both finished the pint I like my spoon and I see Jack staring at me.

I erupt in laughter looking at his crotch "holy shit omg, callie" his face goes red and I just laugh; a real laugh one where your chest burns and it gets to hard to breathe yeah one of those. He scolds me "you eat ice cream really seductivly Calz, kinda turned me on".

I raised my eyebrow before shutting the door then climbing on his lap as he start nibbling on my neck whilst.

"Jacccckkkkkkkklkk"

// authors note //

sorry guys cutting out must of the smut😁
if you guys have twitter comment your handles here, and I'll follow you but you must MUST MUST follow back.

If y'all follow me on Twitter you can tweet me out to do updates or if you won't to be a character you can dm me😇