-- Chapter 9 --

Callie's POV;
"are you sure your okay?" Jack asked for the 50th time in the past 10 minutes "We don't have to go out tonight we can go tomorrow-" "Jack" I grab his face in my hands "I'm fine, let me get ready" I kiss him then I head into the shower. It's 5 o'clock and we have to leave at 6:45 so I better hurry.

I quickly give my hair a wash making sure to shave before I exit the steamy shower throwing my hair up in a towel before exiting the bathroom in search for a clean pair of panties and a bra. I slip on a big t-shirt so I can do my hair.

I set myself up in front of the mirror and whilst the irons heating up I out in my contacts and mascara then pull the tongs through my hair until my hair is fully straightened.

I check the time; 6:20, Jacks showering so I deiced to change into my outift; a small tight red dress that hugs my body showing a little cleavage. I slip on my black pumps and stuff essentials into my black clutch before taking selfies waiting for Jack.

Once Jack is ready we take a million and one photos together until it's time to leave for dinner. We walk to the car buckling up driving into too a nice little Chinese restaurant.

I tweet out of photo of myself and Jack in the mirror; I have my arm around his waist and his hand is sitting on my ass.

@calliejohnson; got to love date night with my man👠💏🍴🍷 @jackgilinsky.

I scroll though my newsfeed replying to fans tweets

@fxckinggilinsky: Callie is so lucky, I'd do anything to be with Jack #goals
@calliejohnson: I am, don't even know how I got him.

@sammyisdaddy: couple goals😈💜 @calliejohnson and @jackgilinsky
@calliejohnson: we 💜 u

@johnsonsgirl: my reaction when Callie tweets #Jallie photos www.pictweet ( photo of her )
@calliejohnson: face goals.

After following a few people were almost at the restaurant when I see a tweet that caught my eye it was Jack's with an attached photo of my mirror selfie I took on Instagram.

@jackgilinsky: my princess looking gorgeous as always, goals af 😍👠 #imsolucky @calliejohnson.
@calliejohnson: I'm the lucky one boo😈💜

"We here baby" a smile twitches onto my lips I slide out of my seat as Jacks makes his way over to my side of the car lacing his fingers with mine slightly pulling me in the direction of the restaurant.

"hello, um I booked a table for two for Gilinsky?" the girl smacked on her gum "right this way Mr Gilinsky" she seems to ignore me and guide us to the table.

"what" he meets my eyes "nothing" he rolls his eyes and grabs my hand "were going to finish this later. We order and wait what seems like forever before our meal is finally put in front of us, we finished our meals in no time just talking about little things. I wasn't in the mood to talk really I was still angry at the skank of a waitress.

We walk back towards the car I buckle up before we start driving away, I turn the radio up wanting to avoid awkward conversation Booty by Jlo was blasting through, mid way through singing Jack turns off the music.

"party pooper" he chuckles but focuses on the road "how are we going to party in college if you don't want to party now?" he gulps like his nervous "cal..." "look I'm sorry I'm not wasting my time with college".

"what! wasting your time?! what the hell Jack" I yell "you have to go! this is our future your talking about Jack-" Jack slams down the brakes "NO CALLIE. It's MY future, MY choice. I choose what I want to do your not my mother" he yells at me making me shiver.

"Jack this is your future you need to go to c-" he interrupts me "get out" I look at him confused "get the FUCK OUT OF MY CAR" tears fill my eye and I reluctantly get out of the car wiping my eyes and Jack sped off into the night.

I start walking towards where Jacks sped off following my instincts to get home I keep following the same road until my legs start to hurt i growing the hollers coming from horny guys in cars driving past I keep heading in the same direction - home.

I curse under my breathe the wind hitches up and it's freezing I grab my phone out of my clutch and click on the contact.

"Hey sammy". "hey Calz"
"I kinda need a tiny favour?" "hmmmmmmm"
"please sam." "Callie what's wrong are you okay?"
"Jacks being an asshole now I'm in the middle of nowhere". "On my way"

// 30 minutes later //
I see an amazing sight - Sams jeep. He hops out of the car and walks over to me holding a jumper.

"hey" he says handing me his jumper i great fully slip it on and make my what over to his car "thanks for doing this Sammy" I kiss his cheek and slip off my heels sinking my feet into the warm and soft carpet. "I didn't want to call my brother and get him mad.." sam laughs taking a few rights "it's fine really".

We make a quick pit stop to boost and I order two large mixed berries and we waited till the ready before driving the remainder of the way home. It's silent the radio hums in the background and I take sips of my boost.

"we're here" "thanks heaps sam" I give him a hug before I jump out of the car grabbing my things and walking into the house. It's quite and empty sell besides the snoring johnson and Mallory.

I check my phone again and see a message from Jack

Jack💏 - I know I'm supposed to be mad but I hope sam got you home safe, sleep tight I love you💘
debating on whether to reply or not I finally gave in
Cals👑 - you don't have to be mad, I just got home now. I guess I'll see you tomorrow anyways, gotta go pack love you💕

I lock my phone and shower before beginning to pack not sure on how to feel about tomorrow; it's bittersweet - moving to California but b at friends going back to Texas for college.