-- Chapter 8 --

Callie's POV;
last night was amazing, truly. I wake up on Jacks chest tangled in sheets. I try my best to make my way out of bed and tip toe towards my bathroom, slipping in and turning on the hot water soothing my body.

Today was a Thursday - date night. But today I wanted to spend with Mallory and Claud before they have to head back to college. I return to my room Jack still peacefully sleeping to retrieve my outift before brushing my teeth. Changing quickly before checking it in the mirror - a ying yang singlet with Jean shorts sunnies and a little hat.

I grab a small clutch before grabbing my phone, gum and charger along with my purse before picking up my little black boots and heading down the stairs. I slip my shoes on and throw my bag on my shoulder starting to scribble out a message when I see my brother stumble down the stairs.

"hey jack, I'm going to out with the girls see you later" I kiss his cheek and he just nods as I slip out to the house and jump in my car.

The car ride was short and sweet - I reached Mallory's house and beeped twice tapping my fingers against the steering wheel. I see Claudia and Mallory Rush out of the house and Mallory rides shotgun. I plug in my phone and Mallory scrolls though looking for a song then settling on Bottoms Up by Keke Palmer - what a shocker!'

"so girls where and what are we doing today" "well I" she says gesturing to herself "Claudia Prescher think we should go get nails and lunch" I turn to Mallory and she nods "sounds gooooooood" we start driving to the nearest nail shop in Omaha which luckily was a 10 minute drive.

-

we walk out of the nail salon and get into my car making our way to maccas. "Jack is going to love your nails Calz" Mallory wiggles her eyebrows "shush you" for my nails I went for a more rounded shape with a black matte polish and I loved em. I look in my revision mirror at Claudia "what about you Claudia? who you giving back tickles to" her attention fades from her phone as she sticks her tongue out at me and flips me off.

-

"I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bbbbbbbbbaaaaaccckkkk" I yell when I enter the house; Mallory had gone back to her house to get ready for tonight - my brother was taking her on a cute and romantic dinner in honour of her last night home.

the house is quiet I guess I'm home alone, were the hell is jack?! I roll my eyes and head up stairs; suddenly feeling ill. I run the remained of the steps and through myself at the toilet bowl vomiting everything up.

I feel my hair being pulled away from my face and a warm hand rubbing at my back. I spit then gargle water before brushing my teeth. "You okay babe" I rinse my tooth brush then look at Jack leaning against the door frame to my bathroom. I take a few steps towards him until we're touching "I just had some maccas that's properly what it was" I connect my lips with his "im fine".

// authors note //
I know shitty short chapter😒
but I wanted to update and leave the date till the next update because it's going to have some DrAmA😉😏😇
-
hope everyone has enjoyed this update ily billy💜😈