-- Chapter 3 --

Callie's POV;
another several minutes past before we reach the hospital, my brother hasn't stopped fussing over Mallory he keeps asking her if she's alright, and she is well beside the fright it gave her but on the other hand your sister is in the Jack seat with properly a broken arm but you haven't yet stopped to ask me how I was.

Jack rushes over to my door and opens it lifting me out "want me to carry you?" he questions he looks worried "no I'm good to walk jut don't leave me" I reach my good hand into his and squeeze it before we start walking towards the emergency room.

// several hours later //

we're wondering back to the car now, I turns out I did break my arm and nit a nerve in my brain or something so I may have trouble remembering things for a few days. After slipping into the car leaning my head on Jacks lap as he plays with my hair. By the time we reach the house it's about 10:30 and my parents rush out to make sure I'm okay "I'm fine just let me sleep" I snap my brother yanks on my good arm pulling me aside.

"what the hell is your problem their just worried"
"my problem is you didn't once ask me if I was okay" "Callie I'm-"
"no Jack not once okay, you were too busy making sure Mallory was alright okay Jack she was fine just in shock whereas your sister is laying in the back seat of your car crying and bleeding with a broken wrist and head trauma"

I'm sobbing I go to walk away till someone grabs my waist "JACK let go-" "oh sorry wrong Jack" I blush replaces my tears "come stay over mine?" I nod and climb into Jacks jeep before driving the extra 5 house till we reach his.

"sshh my parents are sleeping okay" I nod and sniffle before he laces his hand with my making my blush and we make our way up to his room safely without getting caught until we opened his door "Laura holy shit" I jump at the sight of his sister.

I leave them to catch up and decide to get ready for bed I'm tired af I slip into the bathroom taking my time getting changed into my Victoria's Secret lace trim romper and thigh high black socks. Before brushing my teeth then throwing my hair up into a bun and returning to Jacks bedroom.

His siting up on the edge of his bed texting someone, I clear my throat and he instantly looks up and smiles "wow even in bed clothes you look hot" I blush again before walking over to the bed and slipping myself under the cover before pulling the duvet over me Jack soon joins me in bed facing me and giving me a wink. After moving around Jack pulls me backwards into his chest drawing little patterns on my back before I slowly drift off to sleep.

Gilinksy's POV;
I just woke up and realised who was laying next to me Callie I smile and kiss her for head causing her to stir "sssh Calz go back to sleep" she moans and my heart skips a beat and I bite my lip fuck her moans. "You voice sounds sexy" she giggles "I can say the same about you boo" she laughs and rolls over to me cuddling into my neck.

After a short while just cuddling in bed I tell her she needs to get dressed and shower I wanted to have her home by noon I defiantly didn't want Jack to be pissed at me. She nods and makes her way into the bathroom but she doesn't take her clothes. I giggle as I hear her singing whilst she showers and then the water shuts off and several minutes later I hear her curse.

She opens the door to peek out and I'm sitting on the bed "oh um I'm just going to change" she holds her towel up slipping on her bra and undies then try's to find some clothes whilst keeping her towel up.

I stand from the bed and walk over to her and wrap my arms around her wast kissing her neck "jackk nooooo" she giggles but I start to nibbling at her sensitive part before she squeals and turns around to face me and kisses me wrapping her legs around my torso. She breaks away and kisses my nose "can I wear one of your shirts" "of course" she runs over to my draws looking for a shirt until she pulls out one of my favourite my red Nebraska shirt. She slips that on with a pair of denim shorts before walking over to me pulling me up from bed and pushing me into the shower.

I shut the door behind me before rolling my eyes and getting undressed and stepping into the shower. After my shower I get out and dry myself before getting changed into trackies and a plain black t-shirt before re-entering the bedroom where I see Callie softly singing along to her music.

"We should get going" she pushes her self off the bed and walks over to me giving me a nod before I slip on my maroon vans and keys and lead her towards my car.

Callie's POV;
the night at Jacks was beyond amazing, we kissed again and it's was just as perfect as the first one. I'm really falling for him and it just want him to be mine already.

We pull up to my house in no time, I'm so not looking forward to facing the family or my brother from that matter. Rolling my eyes before pushing the car door open as Jack and I walk towards the front door slipping my hand in my pocket to reach for my keys before unlocking my door and entering my house.

I walk up the stairs and into my room I'm not talking to my brother right now, Jack falls into Jacks room and gives me a wink. Shutting my door I jump up on my bed and deiced to have a lazy day. A grab my rug and throw it over me and pull out my laptop; deciding to scroll through tumblr then instagram.

after several hours doing nothing I hear soft knocks on the door "come in" I yell bring my laptop off my lap softly playing I Don't Want To Be by Gavin DeGraw.
Before it merges into Superman by Maroon 5.

"Hey" it's my brother "hi" I look down and my legs and play with my socks.
"look Callie I'm so sorry" he rush over to be crushing me in an embrace
"Jack can't breathe and arm ow" he pulls away clicking "are you okay" I give him a smile.

"Yes I am and your forgiven can we get waffles?" he hugs me again
"yes we can, and Jack can come too" he give me and wink and wiggles his eyebrows I erupt in laughter and push Jack out the door to get changed.

I go with a plain black strapless top with Jean shorts and little black booties. Rushing into my bathroom a brushing my hair up into a bun which turn out quite messy and looked awesome, I then moved on to brushing my teeth then washing my face and adding mascara.

I grab my purse and rush into the hallway crashing into someone "sorry" I recognise the shirt and wrap my arms around his waist "it's fine" he smells so good I wish I could stay in his arms forever.
"did you talk Jack into apologising?" he pulls me at arms length and holds me arms "no I didn't".

he pulls me down the stairs "c'mon love birds" I blush and hid behind Jacks shoulder his only a head taller then me so when I wear high heels were perfect height.

We run out to his jeep and I slip in the seat and Jack rides shotgun while my brother drives I reach over and plug my phone in playing In Love by Hendersin.
I start softly singing along letting the music take over my body gradually singing louder as I see Gilinsky's attention drift from his phone to me

"sleeping through the day, wake up with champagne through me an aye"
"told mother I'd quit, what can Im still breathing falling in love every evening"
"so we're just gonna stay teenager dreams born this way"

we pull up to a little cafe and I order a round of waffles for the three of us and I patiently wait for our meals mouth watering "holy shit" we all say at once. They both start picking off their strawberries and I decided to take a picture of my plate for instagram, after digging in eating It all and drinking my orange juice I post the photo to instagram as we make our way back down to the car.

@calliejohnson; waffle dates with the fam👪💖 @jackjackjohnson @jackgilisnky

It instantly blow up my phone and i jump on Gilinsky's back and he stumbles before he has proper grip on me I see a grin on his face "thanks baby" I wink kissing his neck he squirms under my touch and his face goes red. I laugh so hard slipping off his back kissing his check and slipping into front the front seat.

Just The Girl by The Click Five blasted through the speakers and my brother opened the top of his car I stick my arms up in the air as it whips around my arms. Pulling my hair out of its bun so it's free with the wind. I start laughing and turn to see Gilinsky taking a photo.

The rest of the car ride consisted of loud music and laughter before we came to a stop at our house. This day is really turning out to be amazing.