Three: Who is she?

Once we got to Beacon Hills, we headed to the Argent home to speak to Chris before I was enrolled into school. We arrived at the house and went up to the front door to knock. After a minute, Chris opened the door and greeted us with a small smile.

"Thank you for coming." He said before leading us inside his home. He introduced us to his father Gerard before we all sat down at the table.

"So I may have lied a little before about what I needed you guys here for. The werewolves aren't so much of a problem anymore but there's something else we have to deal with now."

"What is it?" I asked.

"A Beast." He said.

"What kind of Beast?" Dean asked.

"One that could kill everyone if we don't stop it," Gerard said.

"Well we can talk more about it once we get her enrolled into school," Sam said causing me to glare.

"I thought I was going to be a part of this?" I said crossing my arms.

"You will be. After school and on weekends." Dean smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"I handled your enrollment already. Sam and Dean have informed me about your relation to Stilinski, so you'll be going to school as Nadeen Winchester." Argent said handing me a folder with my schedule and locker info.

"Thanks." He nodded.

"If you go now you won't be late." He said looking at his watch. I nodded and turned to Dean holding out my hand. He raised his eyebrow then chuckled.

"Lunch money? Sam give her some cash."

"I want the keys to baby. You made me come here so I get to drive your car to school." I shrugged. His facial expression changed completely. He glared and looked at Sam for help. He held his hands up and walked away from the conversation. Dean turned his glare back to me. I raised an eyebrow and he hesitated before handing me the keys.

"I love you, Nadeen, but one scratch and I'll send your ass back to that school." I smiled kissing both their cheeks before walking out.

I got in the car and prepared myself for what may happen. I'll most likely see Stiles and the others. I originally planned on never seeing any of them again, but part of me is curious to hear what they have to say.

•••

I arrived at the school, and carefully parked Baby in a spot away from other cars. I turned her off and got out, checking the outside for any scratches. I let out a breath of relief when I seen she was just as perfect.

I grabbed my bag and made my way into the school. In the hallway, students were already staring. I simply ignored them, and found the office.

The principal talked to me as he walked me to my first class. He opened the door to the room full of students and introduced me to everyone. My eyes immediately landed on Stiles and Scott, both who stared back at me, but I could tell they didn't recognize me. I took my seat next to Lydia Martin who I remembered from elementary. Who promised to write and never did. Stiles was in love with her, and we were on and off friends for a while.

During class, she turned to me with a smile. I tried to ignore her, but she was persistent, so I finally acknowledged her. She smiled again and held her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Lydia. I know your new so if you need help catching up, I'd be more than happy to help."

"Thanks for the offer but, I took this class last year." She put her hand in her lap and sat up straight.

"So what're you doing here then?"

"I don't like gaps in my schedule." I shrugged. "Consistency, and it's many aspects, are very important to me."