Five: Forgot that you're triggered by big dogs

Derek and I arrived to the school and went inside. We searched every part of the school and found no sign of the Beast.

"So tell me." I heard Derek say beside me as we patrolled the school. "How'd you get wrapped up in the supernatural?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm curious." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"When I ran away from the school my dad sent me to, I got attacked by a vampire. Lucky for me, the Winchesters saved my life and taught me everything they know." He nodded.

"So how many werewolves have you murdered?" He asked. I glanced at him and seen him glaring at me.

"How many of you have killed innocent people?" I asked with my arms crossed. He stayed quiet. I turned back around.

"Thought so. You know, you're lucky I don't shove this blade up your-"

"Shut up." He hissed. I faced him.

"Who the f-" He grabbed me and pulled me into a nearby classroom. He did his best to quietly put desks and chairs against the door.

"What's happening?" I whispered. He continued barricading us inside.

"Is it here?" I asked.

"Text Argent." He whispered. I pulled out my phone and did so. Afterwards, I made sure my crossbow was loaded and aimed it at the door. I heard a low growl outside then there was a bang causing me to step back.

"We can't stay here." He said. I continued eyeing the door as he took a chair to the window. The beast continued making its way through. I shot an arrow but it did nothing to the creature.

"Come on!" Derek yelled before he grabbed me and led me to the window.

"I can't jump from this high!" I yelled at him.

"Then hold on to me." I wrapped my arms around him as he held me and jumped out the window. He let me go and pushed me slightly.

"Run!" I heard a crash from the classroom we were just in. I didn't run very far because the Beast had jumped in front of me. I looked up with wide eyes as it towered over me.

"I'm dead. One hundred percent." I whispered to myself.

"Hey!" Derek yelled getting its attention. It stopped looking at me and looked at Derek. He mouth the words run to me before taking off in the opposite direction with the beast on his tail.

I ran but could hear loud roars behind me. I figured the beast caught up with him. I knew I couldn't help Derek by myself so I hoped to run into any of the others. I kept running until I saw everyone driving in my direction. The cars stopped and everyone got out.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Dean asked checking me for injuries.

"I'm fine. Derek needs help. The beast went after him, and its fast."

"Alright you guys will get there faster, we'll be right behind you." Argent said to Scott, Liam, and Malia. They nodded and took off.

"What did it look like?" Sam asked.

"Big and scary. I'd rather take on a hellhound." I sighed. Dean shuddered a bit and glared.

"Sorry. I forgot that you're triggered by big dogs." He rolled his eyes and walked ahead.

"Love you!" I called after him. He shot me the finger. Sam chuckled and followed after him.

We all made our way into the woods, following the sound of roars and growls. We found the rest of the group trying their best to fight off the beast. Argent shot at it a good amount of times, causing it to eventually run off. Derek, Scott and the rest looked beaten up and exhausted.

"Let's get you guys back to the clinic Argent said. I helped Derek back to his car. I put him in the passenger seat before getting into the drivers seat. I looked over at him and cringed.

"You look like shit."

"Just drive." He groaned as his breathing got heavy. I did start to worry. He did save my life. I started the car and followed Chris back to the clinic.

"Thank you by the way. If you weren't there, I'd probably be dead." I said. "Just in case you, you know...croak."

"I'm glad you know that." He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Never will I try to be nice to you again."

"I don't believe that. You're driving me to the clinic. You didn't have to but you did. That's nice of you." He chuckled weakly.

"This is amusing to you?" I asked.

"What do you think?" He asked. I shrugged and suddenly hit the brakes, causing his body to jerk forward with a groan.

"Sorry, I thought I saw a dog on the road."

"Very funny." He glared. I chuckled and continued driving to the clinic. Once we got there, I helped Derek inside so Deaton could help him with his injuries.

"Alright the rest of you can go." He said to everyone. I glanced at Derek before following Sam and Dean out to the Impala.

"We're not gonna be able to kill that thing." Dean sighed.

"We don't even know what it really is." Sam said.

"Maybe Cas would know." I sighed leaning back into something hard.

"Cas would know what?" I felt the vibrations as he spoke. I looked up and noticed I was leaning back on him. I sat up fast.

"Jesus Cas!"

"We've talked about this." Dean said looking at him.

"I apologize for scaring you Nadeen. It has been a while since i last saw you. Awake I mean. I watch you as you sleep." I pursed my lips.

"Way to make it weird buddy." Sam nodded. I chuckled slightly.

"Thanks. I think."