Eighteen: Don't Get Killed

The sound of a horse could be heard once again. This time riding on it was not a ghost rider. It was surprisingly Liam. He got off and greeted Hayden and Mason. I got up and went over to greet him as well.

"Riding their horse. Smart." I nodded rubbing its head gently. Mason told us that he was sure the voice from the intercom was Corey. We followed the wires to a door. Inside happened to be Corey with his body hooked up to multiple chords and wires.

"The next train will be arriving in 8 minutes." He said into the mic on his chest. Mason touched one of the chords causing Corey to groan in pain.

"I'll start with the big one. I'll rip it out real quick and Corey can heal." Hayden said.

"No wait stop. You can't not yet. We need to buy Scott more time to get to the diverter." Liam said leaving me confused.

"You want to leave him like this?" Mason asked.

"Just for a minute. To buy Scott more time."

"Look at him, we need to do something!" Mason yelled.

"Not yet." Corey said weekly.

"Not until everyone is safe."

We waited for Scott. Once Liam gave us the okay we quickly but carefully took out the cables from Corey's body. I blinked and I was suddenly in the backseat of baby with Sam and Dean up in the front.

They looked at each other then back at me. I shrugged. Dean let out a breath and started the car, heading to Argents house. I called everyone to make sure everything was okay and back to normal.

The first thing I did when we got inside the house was grab John's journal. I sat with Sam and Dean and went through the pages. I stopped when I saw his name.

"Klaus Mikaelson hybrid vampire, one of the first to exist. Can't be killed." I read.

"That's it?" Sam asked.

"It also says New Orleans. After that, nothing." I shrugged.

"Why do you want to know about this guy so bad?" Dean asked. I explained our conversation in the woods and the dream I had.

"I need to find him."

"If he's the oldest vampire to exist why would you want to find him?" Sam asked.

"I need answers. If there's a chance I'm supernatural. He may have the answers we need." They nodded understanding.

"So are you ready for graduation?" Dean asked.

"I'm not going. I'll just get my diploma tomorrow, and we can leave."

"What no that's ridiculous. Jody and the girls are coming. Cas will probably make an appearance. Graduating is a big deal." Sam said.

"You two are the absolute worst. I'm going to bed." I said while heading upstairs.

I got into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I had another dream. This one different from the last.

I stood next to a fire. I saw the scary witch version of me talking to Klaus.

"You can be one of us. Give up your magic. Be with us...with me forever."

"What your mother did...she angered the spirits. Everything natural and good is unbalanced. Your thirst for blood is consuming. I don't want to be that way."

"You love me. You love my family correct?"

"Yes but-"

"Just trust me Adelaide." He grabbed her hands. She sighed then turned facing me.