Eight: Your Sister Is Hot

I had went back to the house and got cleaned up and changed. I had to inform Sam and Dean on what happened at Lydia's house. Scott had texted me and told me they managed to get Lydia away, but now she was staying in the nut house thanks to her mom.

Scott wanted me to help them but I had other things to do. Sam and Dean stayed with the Argents, so I headed to the library to try and find anything that could help with this problem. 

I walked out the house, to see Derek outside leaning on his car. I sighed as I approached him.

"What're you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you." He said.

"I'm pretty busy right now trying to save your little town."

"This was once your town too remember?"

"Vaguely. Excuse me." I went to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm.

"Let me give you a ride." I sighed and agreed, although the ride to the school was awkwardly quiet.

"So did I do something wrong earlier?" He asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I don't want to talk about it."  He sighed. Once we got to the library, I got out the car. He got out as well and followed me. I swiped my student card to let us in.

"I hope you plan on helping with research because that's all that's happening here." He grinned and shrugged. I squinted my eyes at him before going inside.

I went through many shelves and pulled out different books that I hoped would help. I placed them on the table and sat down to get started.

"Get to reading my friend." I told him. He gave me a look before picking up one of the books. We spent hours reading through books, just to find what we already knew. Nothing helpful. I leaned back in my chair and sighed.

"You know, you call me dark and moody but I'm getting the same thing from you." He said from his seat. I raised my head to look at him.

"I'm not always like this. Being here makes me like this. The four years I spent with Sam and Dean, I would never take back. The life may not have been the best but I honestly appreciated it more. I liked living in a hidden bunker underground. Things made sense. What my dad did doesn't." I suddenly felt my phone vibrating in my pocket with a call from Dean.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you right now?" He asked.

"At the school, why?"

"Argent followed the deputy and said he's heading for the school. We're all on our way so look out for him. Argent should be there by now."

"You got it. See you in a bit." I said before hanging up.

"Come on. We have a hellhound to find." I told Derek as I got up. We left the Library and made our way to the front of the school. There stood Argent, Scott, Liam, and Stiles.

"Have you seen him?" Chris asked. I shook my head.

"No not yet."

"Why were you two here?" Stiles asked while squinting his eyes.

"Research." Was all I said.

"Well, we need to find him. Last thing we need is a body count." Argent said. I nodded and pulled my gun out of my waistband.

"You don't leave the house without that do you?" Derek asked.

"Nope." I cocked it and faced the boys.

"Let's go." I turned back around and led the way.

"Your sister is so hot." I heard Liam say.

"Say it again and I'll skin you." We walked around, looking for any sign of the Deputy. Scott pointed out a body laying on the ground. We walked by it only to see a bus full of bodies. Someone was still alive. Barely, but alive.