Eleven: Who Are You?

Since there were witnesses to my injury, I had to say home for the amount of time it would take for me to actually heal from an "animal attack".

After a week and a half of being being in the house and my brothers constant hovering, I was finally able to go back to school.

I walked into the kitchen to see Argent and Dean looking through newspapers. Sam was on his laptop. The usual.

"You two still read the newspaper?" I snorted. They both looked up at me.

"There weren't always computers." Dean said.

"Well there are now. So get use to it."

"Hey aren't you taking yearbook pictures today?" Sam asked.

"Yeah why?"

"You look like you're going to bed." My hair was up in a bun, my sweats and hoodie were comfortable.

"I've only been in this school for like one semester. I don't even need to be in the yearbook."

"It's a great experience. You'll never get the chance again." Argent said. Dean just took a bite of the donut he had. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll go change and look presentable."

"That's my girl." Dean said with his mouth full. I shook my head going back upstairs. I looked through my clothes and sighed not finding anything to wear. I huffed going back downstairs.

"Everything I have is black and old. I don't have any-"

"Guess who's here!" I heard the loud voice before I saw her. I smiled as Alex, Claire, and Jody walked in. I smiled and hugged the three of them.

"What're you guys doing here?"

"We came to see how you're doing." Alex smiled.

"Why are you in pajamas?" She asked looking over my outfit.

"I was going to wear this to school but today is yearbook pictures and Sammy wants me to look presentable."

"Well let's make it happen." Alex grabbed her bag, then dragged Claire and I upstairs. We spent about twenty minutes trying to get me ready.

"What do you think?" She asked while moving me in front of a mirror.

"Cute." I simply said.

"It's not quite me yet though." I swiped out the cardigan for my leather jacket.

"That looks way better." Claire said. I nodded agreeing. Obnoxious honking could be heard outside.

"Nadeen, leave before I shoot that kid!" I heard Argent yell. I chuckled and hugged the girls before going downstairs.

"After school we're gonna train to get you back in shape." Dean said. I nodded and said bye before heading out.

"Finally." Stiles said as I got in.